rFactor Silliness

Old January 25th 06, 05:28 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default rFactor Silliness

If you have the Trois-Rivieres circuit for rFactor you can drive into a
swimming pool (or see if you can get across it).

Just before the archway, there is an opening that you can pull over on. Go
through the trees and chlorine(?) tanks flooring it all the way, you'll see
the pool.

Sorry, I was just frustrated with the PCC add-on.

PJ

Old January 29th 06, 04:50 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"PJL" > wrote in message
.com...
> If you have the Trois-Rivieres circuit for rFactor you can drive into a
> swimming pool (or see if you can get across it).
>
> Just before the archway, there is an opening that you can pull over on.
> Go
> through the trees and chlorine(?) tanks flooring it all the way, you'll
> see
> the pool.
>
> Sorry, I was just frustrated with the PCC add-on.
>
> PJ

LOL.

I'll have to get rfactor and let my daughter try it. She hates that pool.

I use to work for the CART Toyota Atlantic series and we were racing there
one weekend. My daughter....12 years old at the time, did not speak a lick
of French. Being 12, she tried to get into the pool in a spot away from
anybody. Apparently, she was not supposed to be there and some life guard
started yelling at her in French. She took off running coming back to the
paddock traumatized. Now she is 15 and is still ****ed off about it.

I think it would bring her great pleasure and closer to take a car a drive
it into the pool. :>

Old January 30th 06, 09:50 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Brian Tate wrote:

> I'll have to get rfactor and let my daughter try it. She hates that pool.
>
> I use to work for the CART Toyota Atlantic series and we were racing there
> one weekend. My daughter....12 years old at the time, did not speak a lick
> of French. Being 12, she tried to get into the pool in a spot away from
> anybody. Apparently, she was not supposed to be there and some life guard
> started yelling at her in French. She took off running coming back to the
> paddock traumatized. Now she is 15 and is still ****ed off about it.

And we all know who's fault this is, right ?

Beers and cheers
(uncle) Goy

"When two or more people are gathered together in my name,
they shall perform the Parrot Sketch..."

--Our Lord John Cleese--
Old January 31st 06, 12:45 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Goy Larsen > wrote in :

> And we all know who's fault this is, right ?
>

> Beers and cheers
> (uncle) Goy

Tony Effen George!!!! thats who!!!!

ahhh a new season and new rants...

dave henrie
Old January 31st 06, 04:17 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

>> I use to work for the CART Toyota Atlantic series and we were racing
>> there
>> one weekend. My daughter....12 years old at the time, did not speak a
>> lick
>> of French. Being 12, she tried to get into the pool in a spot away from
>> anybody. Apparently, she was not supposed to be there and some life
>> guard
>> started yelling at her in French. She took off running coming back to
>> the
>> paddock traumatized. Now she is 15 and is still ****ed off about it.

> And we all know who's fault this is, right ?

Yea, with a 15 year old daughter, I'm the ultimate beta testor. Everything
is my fault. :>

Old January 31st 06, 10:54 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Brian Tate wrote:

> Yea, with a 15 year old daughter, I'm the ultimate beta testor. Everything
> is my fault. :>

Nice to know that there are some things that never change

Old February 1st 06, 02:57 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

>"Brian Tate" > wrote
> I use to work for the CART Toyota Atlantic series and we were racing there
> one weekend. My daughter....12 years old at the time, did not speak a
> lick of French. Being 12, she tried to get into the pool in a spot away
> from anybody. Apparently, she was not supposed to be there and some life
> guard started yelling at her in French. She took off running coming back
> to the paddock traumatized. Now she is 15 and is still ****ed off about
> it.

Well it's Trois-Rivières (LOL spoken like a true Montréaler)...

> I think it would bring her great pleasure and closer to take a car a drive
> it into the pool. :>

Somebody could mod up a 3d life guard so he could plow into his guard
chair!!!

--
-- François Ménard <ymenard>
-- This announcement is brought to you by the Shimago-Dominguez

Old February 2nd 06, 12:24 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

> Well it's Trois-Rivières (LOL spoken like a true Montréaler)...

Yea, I would have put that little dingy thing over the e, but I don't know
how. :>

>> I think it would bring her great pleasure and closer to take a car a
>> drive it into the pool. :>

> Somebody could mod up a 3d life guard so he could plow into his guard
> chair!!!

Why does the lifeguard from Caddy Shak keep popping into my mind. LOL

Old February 8th 06, 02:06 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Brian Tate wrote:

> LOL.
>
> I'll have to get rfactor and let my daughter try it. She hates that pool.
>
> I use to work for the CART Toyota Atlantic series and we were racing there
> one weekend. My daughter....12 years old at the time, did not speak a lick
> of French. Being 12, she tried to get into the pool in a spot away from
> anybody. Apparently, she was not supposed to be there and some life guard
> started yelling at her in French. She took off running coming back to the
> paddock traumatized. Now she is 15 and is still ****ed off about it.
>
> I think it would bring her great pleasure and closer to take a car a drive
> it into the pool. :>

They were probably just trying to surrender to her....

--
Scott B. Husted
http://www.Husted.cc