British Track

Old July 3rd 05, 09:22 PM
Jon

Default British Track

Just occured to me, anymore made or contemplated making the Top Gear (TV,
UK) test track?!!

Think it would be cool in n2003 with all these mods, trying to see if you
can go flat through the "follow-through"!

Perhaps could even end up on the show......

laters

Old July 3rd 05, 10:00 PM
Andi Cole

That would be rather intersting wouldn't it.

But why was there a GTR logo on the side of the DBR9, it's not even in the
gme.

--
Andi.

Remove only one zero to reply

news

Old July 3rd 05, 11:13 PM
tango

"Andi Cole" > wrote in
:

> That would be rather intersting wouldn't it.
>
> But why was there a GTR logo on the side of the DBR9, it's not even in
> the gme.

the gtr logo is actually the fia logo for the championship, which aston
has/is partially taking part in.the game is based on the 2002(3?) season
!!
Old July 5th 05, 07:22 PM
SAW

It will be soon

http://www.gtrresource.com./

nothing to do with me btw but here are some photos I took at Silverstone
when they won their UK debut in the FIA GT round

sa

Old July 5th 05, 09:04 PM
SAW

link to the photos might help.....