Getting a 300M detailed

Old February 22nd 06, 11:51 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default Getting a 300M detailed

Art,

Not that I'm aware of. I use either Mothers or Meguiars polish.

Ken

nk.net...

Old February 22nd 06, 03:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

I had a red Subaru Legacy. It showed swirl marks really bad. I remember
picking it up new at the dealer and being disgusted with the swirl marks.

ink.net...

Old February 22nd 06, 06:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Why, did you win the PowerBall?

Right...$1M a day for a year! I can handle it.

nk.net...

Old February 22nd 06, 08:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"Hachiroku" > wrote in message
> Why, did you win the PowerBall?
>
> Right...$1M a day for a year! I can handle it.

If I did I would not be wasting time with a Chrysler. LOL

Old February 22nd 06, 10:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Art wrote:

> "Hachiroku" > wrote in message
>
>>Why, did you win the PowerBall?
>>
>>Right...$1M a day for a year! I can handle it.
>>

> If I did I would not be wasting time with a Chrysler. LOL

Suit yerself, but I would "waste" a whole lot MORE time with Chryslers-
a whole fleet of them! One each of every Chrysler 300 Letter Car between
1957 and 1961, A 1967 Hemi GTX, '66 Satellite, a 1971 Imperial, a 1970
300 Hurst Edition, a '67 Charger (383), '68 Charger R/T (440), '71 GTX.
Maybe a few Airflows from the 30s, a LeBaron-bodied Imperial, a '57
DeSoto, a couple of Vipers (roadster and coupe), a 2008 Challenger,.....
and for sentimental reasons a '54 New Yorker (331 Hemi) because that's
what brought my pink little behind home from the hospital :-p

;-)

Old February 22nd 06, 10:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Thinking about it, I would go with a Airflow too.

http://www.clearlight.com/~brawicz/chrysler-airflow/

For those who are unfamiliar with it, the car was so strong the Chrysler
thru it off a cliff to show that afterwards the doors would still open.
That film footage is still often shown today when it fits a comedy sketch on
tv.

Old February 23rd 06, 04:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 20:46:43 +0000, Art wrote:

> "Hachiroku" > wrote in message
>> Why, did you win the PowerBall?
>>
>> Right...$1M a day for a year! I can handle it.
>>

> If I did I would not be wasting time with a Chrysler. LOL

Corvette sounds good...thre's a new Supra coming out...

Old February 23rd 06, 04:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 16:02:58 -0600, Steve wrote:

> Art wrote:
>
>> "Hachiroku" > wrote in message
>>
>>>Why, did you win the PowerBall?
>>>
>>>Right...$1M a day for a year! I can handle it.
>>>

>> If I did I would not be wasting time with a Chrysler. LOL
>>

> Suit yerself, but I would "waste" a whole lot MORE time with Chryslers-
> a whole fleet of them! One each of every Chrysler 300 Letter Car between
> 1957 and 1961, A 1967 Hemi GTX, '66 Satellite, a 1971 Imperial, a 1970
> 300 Hurst Edition, a '67 Charger (383), '68 Charger R/T (440), '71 GTX.
> Maybe a few Airflows from the 30s, a LeBaron-bodied Imperial, a '57
> DeSoto, a couple of Vipers (roadster and coupe), a 2008 Challenger,.....
> and for sentimental reasons a '54 New Yorker (331 Hemi) because that's
> what brought my pink little behind home from the hospital :-p
>

> ;-)

LOL! Would it BE pink?!

Old February 23rd 06, 04:31 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 22:41:57 +0000, Art wrote:

> Thinking about it, I would go with a Airflow too.
>
> http://www.clearlight.com/~brawicz/chrysler-airflow/
>
> For those who are unfamiliar with it, the car was so strong the Chrysler
> thru it off a cliff to show that afterwards the doors would still open.
> That film footage is still often shown today when it fits a comedy sketch on
> tv.

Sawe it on the History Channel.

Kinda looks like a PT, doesn't it?

Old February 23rd 06, 11:27 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Art wrote:
> Thinking about it, I would go with a Airflow too.
>
> http://www.clearlight.com/~brawicz/chrysler-airflow/
>
> For those who are unfamiliar with it, the car was so strong the Chrysler
> thru it off a cliff to show that afterwards the doors would still open.
> That film footage is still often shown today when it fits a comedy sketch on
> tv.

Drifting one more notch off topic, there's a TV commercial running now
for some brand of pickup truck (Ford? Toyota? Can't remember) in which
they crush it from both ends with two bulldozers. The bulldozers then
back off, and the two passengers (that you didn't notice while the
bulldozers did their thing) open the totally unscathed doors and get out.

Bill Putney
address with the letter 'x')