97 corvette headlights

Old October 8th 05, 05:21 PM
67RATT

Default 97 corvette headlights

The headlight doors open when I turn on the parking lights.

Old October 9th 05, 03:10 AM
Z’RiX

Mine do also in my 98

--

Z’RiX (<>..<>)

lkaboutautos.com...

Old October 13th 05, 03:21 AM
67RATT

Z,
Do you have a headlight motor that runs on after there open or down? I
did and I replaced the left motor that was bad and the opening in park was
cured.

Old October 13th 05, 10:23 AM
Z’RiX

The gears where bad and I replaced them but I just found out if I turn on my
parking lights only the headlights do not come up BUT if I turn on my
headlights then turn it back a notch to turn the headlights off but leave
the parking lights on the headlights stay up... Hmmmm strange

--

Z’RiX (<>..<>)

lkaboutautos.com...

Old October 13th 05, 02:39 PM
Dad

They are supposed to work that way, allows you to wash them when they are
not on, HOT.

Old October 14th 05, 01:15 PM
Z’RiX

Thanx Dad
That's another one that belongs on the C5 list of secrets...

--

Z’RiX (<>..<>)

Old October 14th 05, 11:28 PM
Bob I

Umm, check the post, Dad all ready has it in there.

Old October 15th 05, 12:15 AM
PJ

Bob I wrote:
> Umm, check the post, Dad all ready has it in there.
>
> Z’RiX wrote:
>
>> Thanx Dad
>> That's another one that belongs on the C5 list of secrets...

Not really strange stuff. Same logic was used on the 914-6, the C4 and
a couple of Pontiacs. PJ