"Best" LeMans for GTR?

Old June 10th 05, 07:22 PM
Mitch_A

Default "Best" LeMans for GTR?

With the RL race coming up I was wondering what could be considered the
"best/closest" version of LeMans for GTR?

My preference is the track that is most accurate to current layout then
graphics and trackside stuff.

I currently have the 90' version and the Bugati version. What exactly is
the Bugati version?

Mitch

Old June 10th 05, 08:12 PM
Stephan Paskert

"Mitch_A" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> With the RL race coming up I was wondering what could be considered the
> "best/closest" version of LeMans for GTR?
>
> My preference is the track that is most accurate to current layout then
> graphics and trackside stuff.
>
> I currently have the 90' version and the Bugati version. What exactly is
> the Bugati version?

Bugati should be the short version as used by MotoGP for example.

> Mitch

Stephan

Old June 11th 05, 10:19 PM
Carlos_b

bugatti section turns off before the mulsanne straight, runs through various
turns behind the stadium area and enters the main track again at the chicane
before the main straight.

as well as motogp i think its used for a gt 1000km race also

carlos