On TV:the increasingly intertwined worlds of racing and video games.

Old April 26th 05, 02:01 AM
Don Scurlock

Default On TV:the increasingly intertwined worlds of racing and video games.

Monday-Thursday, April 25-28:
NASCAR Nation:
This week, The Big Story examines the increasingly intertwined worlds of
racing and video games.
• NASCAR stars talk about how they use gaming to prepare for upcoming
tracks.
• EA Sports engineers show us how they recreate racing.
• We unveil the latest in home racing technology live on the set Tuesday
night.
• We eavesdrop on a top secret online racing league featuring NASCAR
drivers all over the country. Tune in Monday through Thursday at 7pm ET
and Declare Your Citizenship!
Old April 26th 05, 03:07 AM
Sammy Marks

"Don Scurlock" > wrote in message
> Monday-Thursday, April 25-28:
> NASCAR Nation:
> This week, The Big Story examines the increasingly intertwined worlds of
> racing and video games.
> . NASCAR stars talk about how they use gaming to prepare for upcoming
> tracks.
> . EA Sports engineers show us how they recreate racing.
> . We unveil the latest in home racing technology live on the set Tuesday
> night.
> . We eavesdrop on a top secret online racing league featuring NASCAR
> drivers all over the country. Tune in Monday through Thursday at 7pm ET
> and Declare Your Citizenship!

"EA Sports engineers show us how they recreate racing"...and yet, though
they fail to mention it, "top secret online racing league featuring NASCAR
drivers all over the country" uses NR2003 - speaks volumes, doesn't it.
Watch as they try to mislead the public into thinking that Junior, Denny
Hamlin, and others are using the EA product. I did find it interesting that
Shane Hmiel got banned from the league for rough driving...so it appears
he's jerk off the track, too.