Clock Symbol Service Indicator(98 E36 323i coupe)

Old March 28th 05, 08:47 PM
TG

Default Clock Symbol Service Indicator(98 E36 323i coupe)

I have a "clock symbol" appearing near to my service lights on my 98 E36
323i coupe.

Checked the owners handbook and it indicates that the clock symbol IN
CONJUNCTION WITH the inspection light indicates that I need to renew my
blake fluid. However I have this clock symbol on its own.

Anyone know whether this still means the same thing? Assuming it does mean
this, is it best to have it done now or can I generally wait til the next
service (3 lights left).

Thanks in advance, Tony

eScrew OWNS YOU!!! [email protected] Jeep 0 December 20th 04 11:49 AM
eScrew OWNS YOU!!! [email protected] Ford Mustang 0 December 20th 04 11:19 AM
es [email protected] Chrysler 0 December 20th 04 11:16 AM
funny story about autos.tech [email protected] Technology 5 December 19th 04 11:50 PM