GTR is officially released.

Old November 4th 04, 11:06 AM
Jussi

"Jussi Koukku" > kirjoitti
om...
> On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 14:45:59 +0200, "Jussi" > wrote
> something like:
>
>>As I said, I will buy the enlish version. I don't want to buy same game
>>two
>>times

> Ok, cool. Missed that in your previous post, sorry.

It's ok I always buy the good games but I have been waiting this game so
long.
Thats why I thing downloading the German version is not so bad cos I will
buy the English version anyvay

>>I think publishing game wordwide same time will make more money to
>>developers and publishers.

> Well, 10Tacel probably couldn't care less about worldwide sales. And I
> can't really see how Simbin is losing money by releasing a german
> version few months ahead of the english version. I doubt that any
> average p2p user would bother with the german version anyway. They'll
> wait for the english version to be cracked

Maybe you're right But I'm a hardcore sim driver and I have to get the
game as soon as possible

-jussi-

Old November 4th 04, 12:43 PM
Asgeir Nesoen

Looks very nice, I may indeed sign up to help the project come true.

The problem of sorting out who to put where seems to be a huge problem.
I think racing simmers generally have a lot of knowledge on physics, so
the list of possible contributors must be *huge*!

---Asgeir---

<snipped>