OT : For Sale --- Nice Mini-Motorhome . Fully loaded. Pristine.

Old June 27th 07, 05:57 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dave in Lake Villa

Default OT : For Sale --- Nice Mini-Motorhome . Fully loaded. Pristine.

Im selling my RV and it is alot of value for the money. Excellent for
Fishermen and Hunters especially ; can be lived in with no problem at
Campgrounds or out in the woods. Located in Northern Illinois.

For Sale :
1998 'CoachHouse' Brand (upper end) Class B. Motorhome / Van Camper as
follows....
______________________________
19' long, fully equipped RV , meticulously cared for inside and out ,
with many upgrades and optional factory equipment : White exterior with
fancy attractive blue factory decals with highlights and pinstripping
Fiberglass roof was recently painted with pure white high-reflective
elastomeric paint .
Dodge 3500 chassis, 5.9 litre engine, overdrive automatic transmission,
posi-traction rearend , 21 k. true miles on odometer, upgraded stero
am/fm / cd / tape player , 4 captains chairs that swivel to make into 2
beds and to seat 4 people at a removable floor mounted table (included)
, ps/pb/pw/pl's , cruise control, switch to start engine from the coach
battery if required.
Brand new Michelin tires, brand new H.D. set of shocks, rear air bags
for leveling , upgraded aluminum wheels.

Coach details :
Identical layout to a Roadtrek 190 Versatile model . Has TV, DVD player,
VHS player, cable ready , Batwing antennae with booster control, all
cabinets and interior doors are made of real oak wood, plush blue
carpetting, 4 burner propane stove, brand new larger 4.3 cu.ft. Haier
115 v. refrigerator with 800 w. Inverter , microwave, sink, custom cut
rear double bed matress 50w.x72L."x8"h. , push in the floor table for
the swivel captains chairs, marine toilet, shower with handheld wand and
plastic curtain that pulls out (has a section of the floor that easily
removes in the isle to reveal the floor basin), spacious clothes closet,
many cupboards, roof mounted 11,000 btu A/C with spare brand new exact
replacement compressor, blinds on all windows, dark tinted windows
thruout except windshield, fantastic roof fan with thermostat, built in
115 v. coffee maker, * propane /electric water heater, propane
furnace, 2.8 Onan Generator with just a few hours of runtime on it
(regularly excersised each month), 2 deep cell AGM Trojan J150 Batteries
for 300 amp/hours of capacity total, coach 12 v. master shutoff switch,
115
v. surge protector for the master electric panel, 12' awning hardly
used, upgraded backup lights in addition to the van backup lights,
propane connection at rear of Coach for bar-b-quing behind the van,
trailer hitch, * fresh/grey/black water tanks, control panel inside
with tank level readouts and remote generator starting. Added fiberglass
insulation to the inside of the walls of the Coach whereever possible
Outside and inside is like new .

Everything works well, no disappointments, perfect for weekend
fishermen/hunters or as a second vehicle. Gets 15 mpg at 60 mph , very
comfortable to drive on long trips, and is very stable on the road.
Have complete Binder of Manuals and all reciepts for mechanical service
and upgrades. Have original Van sticker listing the specs and options
from the manufacturer.

NADA 'average condition' price : $25,600 Asking price : $23,000 (firm)
for a quick sale.
Again, no disappointments.
CoachHouse is still in business and has a CoachHouse RV Owners Club
which is alot of fun .

RV is located in Lake Villa, Illinois (50 miles north of Chicago). Can
furnish a set of pictures upon request for very serious buyers., via
email.

Dave

Old June 28th 07, 06:17 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
dave

Default OT : For Sale --- (its perfect for fishermen and hunters) .

Old June 30th 07, 12:35 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dave in Lake Villa

Default OT : For Sale --- (its perfect for Corvette Owners !)

Old June 30th 07, 03:18 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Ken[_9_]

On Jun 30, 4:35 am, Dimwitted Dave in Lake Villa) wrote: <snipped
garbage>

You're beating a dead horse, ya spamming idjit

Old June 30th 07, 04:24 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key

Default OT : For Sale --- [email protected]

"Dave in Lake Villa" > wrote spam
in message
---snip the spam---

Old June 30th 07, 04:50 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dave in Lake Villa

Its NOT spam because :

1. Im not a Commercial Entity.
2. The product is not for Commerical use.
3. Ive only advertised it once.
4. Its something that a Corvette owner might enjoy as a pastime.
5. You dont understand what 'spam' really is . Its a much misused word ,
as is the word 'Troll'.

IF you dont like the declared OT Ad, then dont open it. , stop being
controlling/jealous, and take your Vette out for a spin to alleviate
your tension by ripping 1st and 2nd gear. Let us know how it went.
Regards. Dave.

Old June 30th 07, 09:40 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key

"Dave in Lake Villa" > wrote in
message
> Its NOT spam because :
>
> 1. Im not a Commercial Entity.

doesn't apply...

> 2. The product is not for Commerical use.

still doesn't apply...

> 3. Ive only advertised it once.

still doesn't apply...

> 4. Its something that a Corvette owner might enjoy as a
> pastime.

still doesn't apply...

> 5. You dont understand what 'spam' really is.

Its NOT me that doesn't understand what 'spam' really is...

> IF you dont like the declared OT Ad, then dont open it. ,
> stop being
> controlling/jealous, and take your Vette out for a spin
> to alleviate
> your tension by ripping 1st and 2nd gear. Let us know how
> it went.
> Regards. Dave.

doesn't matter if its opend or not.
spam is spam is still spam..
stop posting your spam...

--
"Key"
=====

Old June 30th 07, 11:03 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dave in Lake Villa

'Its NOT spam because :
1. Im not a Commercial Entity.
doesn't apply...
2. The product is not for Commerical use.
still doesn't apply...
3. Ive only advertised it once.
still doesn't apply...
4. Its something that a Corvette owner might enjoy as a pastime.
still doesn't apply...
5. You dont understand what 'spam' really is.
Its NOT me that doesn't understand what 'spam' really is...
IF you dont like the declared OT Ad, then dont open it. , stop being
controlling/jealous, and take your Vette out for a spin to alleviate
your tension by ripping 1st and 2nd gear. Let us know how it went.
Regards. Dave.
doesn't matter if its opend or not.
spam is spam is still spam..
stop posting your spam...
--
"Key" '

REPLY: Thank you for voicing your subjective opinion . Now ... please
jump in your Vette and rip a few gears. It will do you good and youll
come back with no silly gripes.

Old July 1st 07, 12:07 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Ken[_9_]

On Jun 30, 3:03 pm, (Dave in Lake Villa)
wrote:

> REPLY: Thank you for voicing your subjective opinion .

Sorry to re-butt into this thread, but has anyone ever noticed that
NOTHING dimwit dave EVER posts is considered by him to be spam,
trolling, off topic or just plain stupid?

Now, Dimwit, ... please
bend over and have your bf shove your webtv keyboard up your butt.
It will do you good

Old July 1st 07, 04:49 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key

"Dave in Lake Villa" > wrote in
message
> REPLY: Thank you for voicing your subjective opinion . Now
> ... please
> jump in your Vette and rip a few gears. It will do you
> good and youll
> come back with no silly gripes.

spam is spam is still spam..
doesn't matter how clueless you choose to be about it.
--
"Key"
=====

fully loaded tricky VW air cooled 2 July 20th 05 09:54 PM
Herbie Fully Loaded RLS VW air cooled 4 July 18th 05 05:29 PM
Accord '87 fully loaded for parts sale hawari General 0 October 6th 04 06:42 PM
Accord '87 fully loaded for parts sale hawari Honda 0 October 6th 04 06:41 PM
Accord '87 fully loaded for parts sale hawari Antique cars 0 October 6th 04 06:41 PM