diesel nozzle,head rotor,element,zexel,denso,Plunger,dieselturbocharg er,bosch pump,denso yanmar,cummins,Delivery Valve,delphi

Old January 3rd 08, 03:29 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4

Default diesel nozzle,head rotor,element,zexel,denso,Plunger,dieselturbocharg er,bosch pump,denso yanmar,cummins,Delivery Valve,delphi

West Diesel Export Co., Ltd are one of the leading manufacturers of
Head Rotor(VE Pump Parts) Nozzle,Plunger,Delivery Valve and so on .As
a elder manufacturer for diesel engine parts, we keep step with the
international standard and technics. And we absorb the advanced
producing and testing technic.The quality of our products are in the
same class with other overseas famous manufacturers.We are looking
forward to establishing a long term business relationship with the
customers all around the world.

Our products as following:
Diesel engine parts,Ve Pump,diesel injection parts, diesel
nozzle,diesel injection parts,diesel fuel injection system,and the
interrelated products (such as Head Rotor,Feed Pump ,Cam Plate, Drive
Shaft,Manget Valve),Plunger(A,AS,P,PS7100,P8500,MW
type.ect) ,Nozzl(Dn,DNOPDN,S,SN,PN.ect),Delivery Valve,Cat Pencil
Nozzle and so on.

We also can make to order for other models as required.

We use precision forging technology to create our products
and surface treat them using an imported shot-blasting machine.
The constant grinding process guarantees identical clearance
in each plunger.

Because we have been in the field of diesel fuel injection
systems for quite a few years, we are acquainted with many
domestic manufacturers of, and sales agents for, parts such as
injector nozzles, plungers, delivery valves and so on.

If you are interested in our products, please contact me. Thank
you for your interest in our company.
Look forward to working with you.

Best regard!

power(Business Director)
West Diesel Export Company
Please contact us:

Tel:+0086-0594-2399535

Website: http://www.westdiesel.com

Our products keyword:
Auto Diesel engine parts, ve pump, diesel injection parts, diesel
nozzle, diesel fuel injection system, head rotor, feed pump, cam
plate, element, drive shaft, manget valve, plunger, delivery valve,
cat pencil nozzle, 8n7005, diesel fuel injection, West Diesel Pumps,
diesel Pump, Standard oil injector(Low-
inertia ,Orifice,Pintle)Turbochargers, Diesel Plunger, Ve Pump Part,
Diesel Engine Spare Part, diesel fuel injection part, injection Pump,
Fuel injection nozzle, diesel Pump Plunger, Engine parts for fuel
injection nozzle, Plunger(A, AS, PS7100, P8500, MW TYPE), Nozzle(Dn,
Dnopdn, s, sn, pn), Roller Assy, Cam Disk, Piston, Spring Timer,
Distributor Head Delivery Valve, Hold Delivery Valve, Spring Delivery
Valve, Pump Housing, gasoline injector,distributor fuel injectrion
pump, VA, VE,multi-elements pump(P, PF, PE, PFR, PES, M, MWA, Z, ETC),
lucas cav, engine cam drive pump(PE, PF, PFR, ETC),pencil valve, lucas
varity,diesel fuel injection equipment, lucas rotor diesel, Lucas
simms, v-8 style pumps, S Series Nozzle, Pencil Fuel Injector, Fuel
Injector, The S series fuel injectors, The J P series fuel injectors,
J& P series fuel nozzle, diesel engine, N.oil Transfer Pump, diesel
fuel, cylinder injection pumps, Cross disk, P & S style Nozzle, diesel
element, AD-plunger, AW-plunger, diesel parts, diesel fuel equipments,
Nozzle Holder, B&C engine parts distributor,bosch, benso, zexel,
delphi, stanadyne, caterpillar, yanmar, cummins, lucas, ambac, spaco,
iveco, heui, tatra, steyr, izusu, toyota