Well, the world is certainly looking grim, isn't it? 85164

Old September 23rd 07, 04:22 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

Default Well, the world is certainly looking grim, isn't it? 85164

"Butcher" > wrote in message
et...
Snip

> We have that wonderful automobile in common wanted to think of
> ourselves as a kind of 'family', albeit with a few black sheep in
> it. I'd
> like to say it would be nice to have a beer with the posters here
> but the
> vitriol I've seen makes me think twice about some. Perhaps this
> forum is
> not the place for societal arguments and no one likes to be preached
> to but
> Dave does make some valid points about the decay of our culture.
>
> Butcher
> '96 LT-4 CE

I'll address just the Corvette side of this in a rather left handed
way. Corvette and Corvette ownership has nothing to do with dave or
what he posts or what is posted about him; his inadequate moral self
esteem and guilt keeps him going with his desire to correct his wrong
doing by his attempt at correcting his perceived bad people/society.

A quick google group search shows many news groups and usenet groups
that have his many aliases that are soon turned upon as has happened
in this group, in many cases much worse. His dubious followers are
many and much more to the point about his negative, hypocritical, and
backbiting life style. Religion is his crutch to keep his rotted moral
fiber from becoming a rank pile of horse hockey by the side of life's
road. Other than that he's ok as jerks go.

--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Old September 24th 07, 12:16 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

On Sep 22, 12:57 pm, PJ > wrote:
> Butcher wrote:
>
> > "Adrian Miles-Davros" > wrote in message
> . ..
> >> "Dave in Lake Villa" > wrote in message

> > I'm reluctant to get into this but someone needs to back up Dave after
> > being ganged up on like he has, many use religion to do evil things but
> > they are not true to God. Do you condemn all government because of a
> > few corrupt politicians? The institution can be righteous but the
> > people sinners. It's very hard to be good, you all certainly prove
> > that. I admire Dave for standing up and being counted he has courage in
> > his convictions. Think how Dave feels when you insult him like you
> > have, do you have any compassion left for others? Or are you so
> > narcissistic that other's feelings mean nothing to you? Can you not
> > argue substance without insults?

> > I apologize to you all for what I've said please don't take it
> > personally but I felt it necessary, just think what a new reader of this
> > forum would think of Corvette owners after reading your posts in this
> > thread...

> > Butcher
> > '96 LT-4 CE

> I don't understand what "non-casual" sex is,
> maybe sex that Dave pays for. {:-$
>
> It's a rainy Saturday ...
>
> I think I'll chase the kid's mom about the
> house and try for some of that "casual" sex.
>
> --
> pj

non casual sex is when you dont smile or talk during the act.... you
just moan a lot then you go to the bathroom - sorta like serious
sex

Old December 8th 07, 07:20 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Billy Ryman

Do you live by the lake, or in the lake?