1992 CHEVY 2500

Old August 2nd 06, 10:10 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
3sonsracing

Default 1992 CHEVY 2500

MY TRUCK IDLES ROUGH, AND WHEN TRUCK IS COOL THE TRUCK RPMS STAY GOOD
DURING DRIVING RANGE, BUT WHEN THE TRUCK GETS WARM THE RPM SPEED IN
DRIVING RANGE. ANYTHING WILL HELP

Old August 10th 06, 01:56 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Justin Case

"3sonsracing" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> MY TRUCK IDLES ROUGH, AND WHEN TRUCK IS COOL THE TRUCK RPMS STAY GOOD
> DURING DRIVING RANGE, BUT WHEN THE TRUCK GETS WARM THE RPM SPEED IN
> DRIVING RANGE. ANYTHING WILL HELP

Sounds to me like your CAPS key is stuck, try lubricating with a bit of RP7
or similar.

Old August 10th 06, 07:29 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
SnoMan

On Wed, 02 Aug 2006 17:10:32 -0400, "3sonsracing" >
wrote:

>MY TRUCK IDLES ROUGH, AND WHEN TRUCK IS COOL THE TRUCK RPMS STAY GOOD
>DURING DRIVING RANGE, BUT WHEN THE TRUCK GETS WARM THE RPM SPEED IN
>DRIVING RANGE. ANYTHING WILL HELP

First thing to check is the gasket between TBI unit anf intake as they
are prone to failure with age.
TheSnoMan.com