>>> RACER

Old June 21st 06, 02:08 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default >>> RACER

I was able to log onto a RACER server last night and run a few laps. A
guy named Bill Creaseman joined me for a while. There was a race on
another RACER server with about six drivers, but I missed the start of
the race while trying to download Lime Rock.

Anyway, I'd recommend to everyone here to go over to the racer web site
at http://raceralex.com/ and get signed up. I'm ready to get in with
some larger fields of drivers!

Pat Dotson

Old June 22nd 06, 01:21 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

There is an announcement in the forums that gives the password.

Pat

Old June 22nd 06, 01:23 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

> wrote in message
oups.com...
>I was able to log onto a RACER server last night and run a few laps. A
> guy named Bill Creaseman joined me for a while. There was a race on
> another RACER server with about six drivers, but I missed the start of
> the race while trying to download Lime Rock.
>
> Anyway, I'd recommend to everyone here to go over to the racer web site
> at http://raceralex.com/ and get signed up. I'm ready to get in with
> some larger fields of drivers!
>
> Pat Dotson

I was in that other race.

Friday night it's the adv trainers at Toban. We had 18 last week.

--
David G Fisher

Old June 22nd 06, 08:29 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Uwe Schürkamp wrote:
> On 22 Jun 2006 05:21:21 -0700, wrote:
> > There is an announcement in the forums that gives the password.

>From the forum index go to the 'Drivers Meeting' forum. The password

thread is 'sticky'. It's the third line down.

Pat Dotson

Old June 28th 06, 12:00 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

I don't have problems with the colors, but on pages that I do, I
highlight the entire page and that almost always helps. Maybe that will
help you, although I know it is not the ideal permanent solution.