how much is nascar 3 worth

Old March 30th 06, 02:21 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default how much is nascar 3 worth

I've got Nascar 3 never have had time to use it. Used to race on Ten many
years back with nascar 2. I do not have the manual, or can't find it yet
anyway, but was wondering what it might go for on Ebay.

Old March 30th 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

About what you can get for it on E-bay. Do a little search there.

Old March 30th 06, 10:01 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

> I've got Nascar 3 never have had time to use it. Used to race on Ten many years back with nascar 2. I do not have the
> manual, or can't find it yet anyway, but was wondering what it might go for on Ebay.

I've seen Nascar 3 and Nascar 4 in the discount bins at Fry's Electronics
on and off. Now if you were selling Nascar Racing Season 2003, you'd be
talking some real money. Looks like the price of NR2003 is actually climbing,
in spite of the fact that there are always about 20 copies of it for sale
at ebay. It started around $50, but climbed to $80 quickly, and now some are
asking close to $150 for this game.

If EA drops licensing rights to Nascar, as mentioned in another thread,
then sold out software will probably start selling new copies of NR2003 and
the prices will plummet to reasonable amounts.

Old March 30th 06, 03:04 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

I actually liked NR3. It was the last version with the GOOD Papy optimized
steering code, though it still didn't work with USB controllers if I recall
correctly. You had to switch to the DirectX steering code. At least it had
the option.

The old Papy NR2/NR3 optimized controller code for analog wheels was SWEET!

-Larry

m...

Old March 30th 06, 05:27 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Jeff Reid" > wrote in message

> I've seen Nascar 3 and Nascar 4 in the discount bins at Fry's Electronics
> on and off. Now if you were selling Nascar Racing Season 2003, you'd be
> talking some real money. Looks like the price of NR2003 is actually
> climbing,
> in spite of the fact that there are always about 20 copies of it for sale
> at ebay. It started around $50, but climbed to $80 quickly, and now some
> are
> asking close to $150 for this game.

Can you re-use a CD key to create a new online account when you buy one of
those used copies?

Ryan

Old March 30th 06, 08:54 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

> > Nascar Racing Season 2003
> Can you re-use a CD key to create a new online account when you buy one of those used copies?

Yes, but only one instance of the cd-key can be used online at a time.
If the cd-key was given out to others, then if it was being used, you
wouldn't be able to log in.

NASCAR SimRacing: A faint pulse? Joe Simulators 14 September 2nd 05 07:50 PM
Extended Warrenty is it worth it , have you gotten your moneys worth out of it ? Ted Mittelstaedt Technology 6 August 16th 05 05:20 PM
EA's New NASCAR Sim Fact Sheet David G Fisher Simulators 27 December 18th 04 02:07 PM
NASCAR Question tech27 BMW 46 November 15th 04 11:03 PM
FS: 1990 Hardees 'Cole Trickle' "Days Of Thunder" NASCAR PROMO Glass J.R. Sinclair General 0 January 27th 04 05:43 AM