Nascar 2003 - Car Setups

Old October 31st 04, 10:07 PM
John Hellingsworth

Default Nascar 2003 - Car Setups

Hello

I'm from UK, and recently discovered Nascar!!
Watching on cable tv, but particularly trying very hard with Sierra/Papyrus
Nascar 2003......
Can someone point me to the best sites to find car setups for this amazing
sim please...

Regards
John Hellingsworth

Old October 31st 04, 10:26 PM
Timmy Ferrell

"John Hellingsworth" > wrote in message
> Hello
>
> I'm from UK, and recently discovered Nascar!!
> Watching on cable tv, but particularly trying very hard with
> Sierra/Papyrus
> Nascar 2003......
> Can someone point me to the best sites to find car setups for this
> amazing
> sim please...
>
> Regards
> John Hellingsworth

If you a new to stock car racing, go to
http://www.theuspits.com/sims/index.html get the patch for N 2003.
Then get the PWF mods for the Busch and Truck series. (The sim must have the
patch applied in order for the mods to work.)
There are set-up packs for all the mods (including Cup.)
They are listed as expert setups. They are extremely stable and a good place
to start.
http://www.setup-guru.com/ is a good clearing house for setups but they are
somewhat more difficult to drive.

Hope this helps,
Timmy

Old November 1st 04, 11:06 AM
Joao Gonzalez

"Timmy Ferrell" > wrote in message

> "John Hellingsworth" > wrote in message
>> Hello
>>
>> I'm from UK, and recently discovered Nascar!!
>> Watching on cable tv, but particularly trying very hard with
>> Sierra/Papyrus
>> Nascar 2003......
>> Can someone point me to the best sites to find car setups for this
>> amazing
>> sim please...
>>
>> Regards
>> John Hellingsworth

> If you a new to stock car racing, go to
> http://www.theuspits.com/sims/index.html get the patch for N 2003.
> Then get the PWF mods for the Busch and Truck series. (The sim must have
> the patch applied in order for the mods to work.)
> There are set-up packs for all the mods (including Cup.)
> They are listed as expert setups. They are extremely stable and a good
> place to start.
> http://www.setup-guru.com/ is a good clearing house for setups but they
> are somewhat more difficult to drive.
>
> Hope this helps,
> Timmy

I've recently discovered this site:

http://www.ncracer.com/

It has links to everything you may need: Setups, Paints, Leagues, Utils,
Mods, etc.

Old November 1st 04, 06:22 PM
George Duff

"Timmy Ferrell" > wrote in message >...
> "John Hellingsworth" > wrote in message
> > Hello
> >
> > I'm from UK, and recently discovered Nascar!!
> > Watching on cable tv, but particularly trying very hard with
> > Sierra/Papyrus
> > Nascar 2003......
> > Can someone point me to the best sites to find car setups for this
> > amazing
> > sim please...
> >
> > Regards
> > John Hellingsworth

> If you a new to stock car racing, go to
> http://www.theuspits.com/sims/index.html get the patch for N 2003.
> Then get the PWF mods for the Busch and Truck series. (The sim must have the
> patch applied in order for the mods to work.)
> There are set-up packs for all the mods (including Cup.)
> They are listed as expert setups. They are extremely stable and a good place
> to start.
> http://www.setup-guru.com/ is a good clearing house for setups but they are
> somewhat more difficult to drive.
>
> Hope this helps,
> Timmy

Hello John

You may also like to visit our site. http://www.teamredline.co.uk/ We
have setups from both aliens and mere mortals, help, advice and a
lively forum where you can pick up tips and a setup advice.

George
Old November 1st 04, 06:33 PM
Mark

"John Hellingsworth" > wrote in message >...
> Hello
>
> I'm from UK, and recently discovered Nascar!!
> Watching on cable tv, but particularly trying very hard with Sierra/Papyrus
> Nascar 2003......
> Can someone point me to the best sites to find car setups for this amazing
> sim please...

From UK, new to NASCAR?

Come join our community at http://www.v8thunder.com (click on forums)

We have leagues suitable for complete newbies through to die-hards
with years of experience - we also have ties with real-life stock-car
racing...

We're just entering our off season now, but there'll still be plenty
going on including a demolition derby style series starting tonight!

Hope to see you on track soon

Regards,

Mark
at v8thunder dot com

NASCAR Question tech27 BMW 46 November 16th 04 12:03 AM
paris track for nascar racing 2003 Ricky Emerson Simulators 2 November 2nd 04 11:03 AM
Nascar 2003 crashes to desktop or reboots JZach Simulators 7 October 19th 04 11:06 PM
Nascar 2003 Textures Zog Weaver Simulators 0 October 17th 04 09:34 PM
FS: 1997 Fleer/SkyBox "Shoney's" NASCAR 16-Card Set J.R. Sinclair General 0 May 6th 04 06:11 AM