I was trying not to expect too much from rF2, but...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 1st 11, 01:38 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Plowboy

Default I was trying not to expect too much from rF2, but...

"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
> (PlowBoy) wrote:
>
>> So since I didn't have time to surf, when is it out?

> I've been away for a few days so you'll have probably been able to
> research this
> already, but my current best guesstimate for rF2's release is some time
> just after
> Fukushima becomes a tourist destination. :->
>
> It wouldn't surprise me if they went all the way to next Xmas, because it
> seems to
> me that they still have a lot of work to do polishing things for release.
> They may
> cut a few corners to lance the boil of impatience, but I'd rather they
> waited to
> avoid too many release issues.
>
> On the other hand if they want to release it tomorrow I'll happily buy it,
> especially if the AI's up and running satisfactorily.
>
> I was going to buy Shift2, but the early reviews seem to show that -- as
> we
> suspected -- it was only ever going to be Shift1 with a bit of spit,
> polish, and
> night racing.
>
> I want it, I just don't want it at full price. Especially as I have Cliffs
> of Dover
> downloading in the background!
>
> Speaking of rushed releases, there are some very mixed messages floating
> around
> about this long awaited title too. Disappointment appears to be a big
> theme this
> week, what with Crysis2, Shift2, and potentially this too.
>
> Still, shooting Jerry down into the English Channel is always
> entertaining, no
> matter what other problems there may be.
>
> Andrew McP

Sadly, that plant in Russia, IS a tourist destination, apparently doing well
with Europeans? kinda explains them as well... lol (Joking) I made a
scary mistake 20 years ago, turned down a high paying job at a battery
factory, working in a lead smelting process room, thinking life is just too
friggin short to get lead poisoning last fking thing I want to do is go
visit a freaking leaking f'ing reactor site...

rF2 Screenies Uwe Simulators 15 April 28th 10 05:10 PM
What to expect Miss Ford Explorer 0 June 7th 05 11:55 PM
What can I expect from a 2002 SL1? janus Saturn 5 February 9th 05 04:54 AM
it can irritate lazy goldsmiths, do you expect them Andrew P. Hancock Technology 0 January 14th 05 11:39 PM
we expect the rich envelope Detestable Netizen Technology 0 January 14th 05 11:24 PM