Leased A Lemon Audi A6?

Old February 1st 05, 02:59 AM
Richard Periut

Default Leased A Lemon Audi A6?

Hi all,

I need some advice; because what has happened to me is really beyond my
belief.

Two years ago, I leased an Audi Quattro A6. The care handles smooth and
I love it. Except, every month and sometimes twice a month, I have to
take it to the dealer because of a sensor light turning on, brakes not
working, radio shutting on and off, steering stiff, recall of coils, et
cetera. I have counted about 17 visits to Audi in the last two years I
have had the car.

I wrote a letter to Audi in the US; no response. I wrote another one
with certified mail and return receipt; they received it and no
response. I then wrote to Audi in Germany, to which I received a reply
that their US offices handle US complaints. Till this day, they (US
office) have not acknowledged my letters.

In the letters I told them that I have leased a lemon. How can a quality
German car like Audi have so many problems??? You would think that even
a letter of apology would be produced by them? Nothing!

How am I suppose to want another Audi when I have received no response
despite my letters?

Have other people here had these problems? The dealership has been
excellent in providing service, lending loaners, et cetera, but tell me
they just sell/lease and service cars they receive from Audi.

I love the car (when it's running appropriately,) but I can not consider
leasing or buying one again. I'm considering Jaguars or Lexus after I do
my homework.

I really appreciate any advice regarding the aforementioned.

This is my first (and perhaps my last) experience with a German vehicle.
I respect German machinery, cars, et cetera very much, so I can't
explain what has happened?

Thanks in advance,

Richard

Leased A Lemon? Richard Periut Audi 1 February 1st 05 03:15 AM
Audi Picture R. de Jong Audi 0 December 18th 04 08:28 AM
Audi tt coupe 1.8L 225HP Question. sams General 1 December 17th 04 04:47 AM
audi facts may be of interest news.blueyonder.co.uk Audi 0 October 28th 04 01:35 PM
Audi Picture R. de Jong Audi 0 July 27th 04 04:08 PM