Slammed, Part II

Old August 19th 06, 03:28 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,ca.driving
Tom D

Default Slammed, Part II

"Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message
> Here's why inept riceboy punks should never try to lower the
> suspension on their cars themselves:
>
> http://i7.tinypic.com/24ymwjm.jpg

My bet would be that he has a hydraulic adjustable suspension and adjusted
it this way in the parking lot because he thought it looked "cool".

-=- Tom

Old August 19th 06, 04:11 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,ca.driving
Ulf

Tom D wrote:
> "Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message
>> Here's why inept riceboy punks should never try to lower the
>> suspension on their cars themselves:
>>
>> http://i7.tinypic.com/24ymwjm.jpg

> My bet would be that he has a hydraulic adjustable suspension and adjusted
> it this way in the parking lot because he thought it looked "cool".

Exactly what I was thinking. This car looks way too "clean", not to
mention the roll bar.

> -=- Tom

Ulf
Old August 20th 06, 12:19 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,ca.driving
DYM[_1_]

Ulf > wrote in :

> Tom D wrote:
>> "Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message
>>> Here's why inept riceboy punks should never try to lower the
>>> suspension on their cars themselves:
>>>
>>> http://i7.tinypic.com/24ymwjm.jpg

>> My bet would be that he has a hydraulic adjustable suspension and
>> adjusted it this way in the parking lot because he thought it looked
>> "cool".

> Exactly what I was thinking. This car looks way too "clean", not to
> mention the roll bar.
>

>> -=- Tom
>>

> Ulf

I thought he did one wheel, and is saving up to do the other wheels.

Doug
Old August 20th 06, 03:41 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,ca.driving
The Real Bev[_1_]

Tom D wrote:

> "Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message
>> Here's why inept riceboy punks should never try to lower the
>> suspension on their cars themselves:
>>
>> http://i7.tinypic.com/24ymwjm.jpg

> My bet would be that he has a hydraulic adjustable suspension and adjusted
> it this way in the parking lot because he thought it looked "cool".

Damn right. Looks like he's really flying around a corner...

--
Cheers,
Bev