rear glass

Old October 29th 05, 03:55 AM
94zipbanger

Default rear glass

Has anyone replaced the rear hatch glass in a 94 corvette, Or can you tell
me all the diffrent year models that will fit. details will help
Thanks

Old October 29th 05, 01:13 PM

I have replaced a couple

all hatch glass will work from 84-96 but the shading is different..but
hardly noticable but another thing is that 84-85 did not have a 3rd brake
light on top of the hatch where 86-90 did have then again from 91-96 there
was not a 3rd brake light on the hatch
so for your 94 you really need 1 from a 91-96 or if you cant find one from
those years then a 84-85 will work

somebody had a rear hatch for sale from a 93 or 94 on the corvetteforum

lkaboutautos.com...