FOR SALE - Ball Racing Developments - Race Frame Pro Cockpit - FORSALE (UK)

Old June 29th 10, 12:31 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
pjgtech[_2_]

Default FOR SALE - Ball Racing Developments - Race Frame Pro Cockpit - FORSALE (UK)

Hi all.....

Long time no post. I've been out of serious sim racing for a while and
as such and now selling off some of my sim racing kit.

Please see this link below for details of the sale and digital photos.

Web page <http://homepage.ntlworld.com/petergagg/brdrfp.htm> Link

I have included some of the details below. Please e-mail me for more info.

WHAT IS IT? : For those of you that may not know what the BRD RFP is? it
is a fully adjustable (black powder coated) steel framed racing cockpit,
with an adjustable Cobra race seat (red), adjustable pedal stand,
adjustable wheel mount, and monitor stand. It can be used for racing all
PC, Playstation, Xbox racing games / simulators. It can also be used to
play flight simulators, or simply use it to sit in and write some MS
Word documents if you so wish!

WHATS INCLUDED: NB: This sale only includes the BRD Race Frame Pro,
monitor stand and Cobra race seat. I will however throw two rear speaker
mounts / stands. (Black powder coated steel), I will also throw in an
additional larger timber wheel base (painted red and pre drilled for
Logitech G25 wheel).

HOW MUCH? : I am currently open to sensible offers, (Please e-mail me
with any offers, questions or requests to visit and view and try out the
set-up, to the e-mail address at the bottom of this page). However, I
have done a quick trawl of the internet to search for current similar
racing seat set-ups, and the cheapest (New) set-up appears to be around
the £200.00 mark.

The Virtual Race seats RRP is £195.00

The Gameracer's RRP is £195.00 (Pro is £265.00 and the Elite is £325.00)

The Frex GP seats RRP is £260.00

The Logitech playseat's RRP is £400.00+

(Prices correct at end of June 2010)

In my humble opinion, these are all inferior products to the BRD RFP
(see a full description of the RFP below) and I would therefore expect
to sell my set-up for at least £100.00 I appreciate that my set-up is
not new, however, it is in "as new" condition and is very robustly made
and very sturdy and should last for year and years.

(v2) which has an extra monitor support loop, and seat adjustment. All
the various bits just slot together and you tighten a few bolts. Once
complete the RFP is adjustable in just about every way you could want to
adjust it! The seat height and tilt, the steering column height and
tilt, the pedal height and tilt, as well as the ability to slide the
pedals and the seat in and out to varying distances from each other.
This set-up should suit people of almost any size, (from children of
around 8 to 10 years old, up to 6ft plus adults), although I would state
this is not suitable for very small children.

The whole kit just oozes quality. BRD actually make arcade quality
equipment and simulators for exhibitions, etc. Everything is very well
made and is very sturdy. The seat is an actual racing car (Cobra) seat
and has the same sort of runner's for adjustment that you get in a real
car. most adjustments to the actual RFP frame are made by loosening
butterfly type screws by hand, moving the FRP in or out as required, and
then re-tightening the butterfly screw. All adjustment's usually only
take a matter of a few seconds.

I have used this set-up mainly for sim racing, but also for flight
simulators and for FPS's.

DIMENSIONS: You will need a decent sized clear space in which to place
this set-up. Once its all been put together the size is:

1830mm (or 6') long (end to end) this may vary a little as the base can
be contracted and extended for adjustment.

700mm (or 28") wide (side to side).

1020mm (or 40") high, this is to the top of the seat. A large monitor
may be higher than this once mounted on the monitor stand.

This item (due to its size and weight) will be COLLECTION ONLY, unless
you live very near to me, in which case I will consider delivery for a
small fee (to be decided by both parties at the time of sale). Once its
all be taken apart into its component parts, (frame base, seat, pedal
base, wheel base, monitor hoop, etc) it will need a medium size
hatchback type car to fit into the back (probably with rear seats folded
down), say something like a Ford Focus type size or larger. I doubt if
you would get it into say a Ford Fiesta or new type Mini? Dismantled
sizes a

Main frame base = 700mm wide x 11870mm long x 260mm high

Seat = 530mm wide x 880mm long x 1000mm high

Monitor base = 700mm wide x 660mm long x 530mm high

Pedal base and wheel base are smaller and could be stacked inside or on
top of other larger items.

CONTACT DETAILS: I live in Bromley, (Near Bromley College just off
Bromley Common) which is near the South East London and Kent Border.
Please e-mail (see below) me to arrange viewing or collection.

So, why am I selling this great bit of racing kit? Well, after about a
years use of the BRD RFP, I unfortunately fell down the stairs at home
and injured my back, (Coccyx). Since then I have been unable to sit in a
car seat, or the RFP seat for more then about half an hour, due to back
pain caused by the injury. So basically I simply do not use the BRD RFP
any more and it has been sitting in my study for the last couple of years.

Old June 29th 10, 08:14 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Penis Boy

dont buy this ****
Old June 29th 10, 09:05 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
pg[_2_]

On 29/06/2010 20:14, Penis Boy wrote:

> dont buy this ****

Probably a troll, but I'll bite...

For your information, Ball Racing Developments make some of the highest
quality sim racing equipment around.

If you don't wish to buy it then fine, but claiming it is **** (although
succincly put) simply shows what little you know about the subject.

Sincerely
Old June 30th 10, 09:30 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Penis Boy

Default FOR SALE - my useless brain

crap
Old June 30th 10, 10:09 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
petergagg

On 30/06/2010 21:30, Penis Boy wrote:
> crap

Oh my, how eloquent. What incisive prose. Your parents must be so proud.

8-)
Old July 1st 10, 05:15 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Penis Boy

On Jun 30, 5:09*pm, petergagg > wrote:
> * On 30/06/2010 21:30, Penis Boy wrote:> crap
>
> Oh my, how eloquent. What incisive prose. Your parents must be so proud.
>
> 8-)

say hi to yo mama from the Boy bitch
Old July 2nd 10, 07:27 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Alan_Bernardo

On Jul 1, 12:15*pm, Penis Boy > wrote:
> On Jun 30, 5:09*pm, petergagg > wrote:
>
> > * On 30/06/2010 21:30, Penis Boy wrote:> crap

> > Oh my, how eloquent. What incisive prose. Your parents must be so proud..

> > 8-)

> say hi to yo mama from the Boy bitch

It's funny how some people-- and this guy in particular-- stand tall
and tough behind the anonymity of the Internet. You wonder if this
guy has really thought about this, how tough, assumedly provocative,
and manly he pretends to be.

No doubt he lives with his parents, who are mean to him.

Alan
Old July 2nd 10, 10:36 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Richard Colton

"Alan_Bernardo" > wrote in message
> On Jul 1, 12:15 pm, Penis Boy > wrote:
>> On Jun 30, 5:09 pm, petergagg > wrote:
>>
>> > On 30/06/2010 21:30, Penis Boy wrote:> crap

>> > Oh my, how eloquent. What incisive prose. Your parents must be so
>> > proud.

>> > 8-)

>> say hi to yo mama from the Boy bitch

> It's funny how some people-- and this guy in particular-- stand tall
> and tough behind the anonymity of the Internet. You wonder if this
> guy has really thought about this, how tough, assumedly provocative,
> and manly he pretends to be.
>
> No doubt he lives with his parents, who are mean to him.

I'd quite like to know why a resident of New Jersey feels the need to
criticise a sale by a UK seller.

--
Unlock Your Phone's Potential
www.UselessInfo.org.uk

Old July 3rd 10, 12:01 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
pg[_2_]

On 02/07/2010 19:27, Alan_Bernardo wrote:
> On Jul 1, 12:15 pm, Penis > wrote:
>> On Jun 30, 5:09 pm, > wrote:
>>
>>> On 30/06/2010 21:30, Penis Boy wrote:> crap

>>> Oh my, how eloquent. What incisive prose. Your parents must be so proud.

>>> 8-)

>> say hi to yo mama from the Boy bitch

> It's funny how some people-- and this guy in particular-- stand tall
> and tough behind the anonymity of the Internet. You wonder if this
> guy has really thought about this, how tough, assumedly provocative,
> and manly he pretends to be.
>
> No doubt he lives with his parents, who are mean to him.
>
> Alan

Exactly. Reading through his many posts, just on this forum, you quickly
see what sort of person he is (or is trying to be).

One more added to the ignore list.
Old July 3rd 10, 12:04 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
pg[_2_]

Default Provisionally Sold - Ball Racing Developments - Race Frame Pro Cockpit- (UK)

Just for info to follow up on this, my Race Frame Pro has now been
proviosionally sold, subject to the prospective buyer viewing (and
hopefully paying) over the next couple of days.

8-)