It's Official!

Old December 8th 09, 11:36 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Uwe

Default It's Official!

On Mon, 07 Dec 2009 14:46:24 -0800, Wile E. Coyote wrote:
> rcgldr wrote:
>
>> Like many, I'm interested in what the next new thing will be, in this case
>> rFactor 2.
>>

> No it isn't. Dirt2 gets released tomorrow and I have a free Steam coupon
> for it from when I purchased my 5870. I never bought the first one and
> they are promising more realistic physics than the first one so will see
> how it is tomorrow.

Make sure to send a little review once you've had some fun with it. I
have never gotten around to trying out the numerous updates to RBR out
there, still a new rallye "sim" could be fun.

Uwe

Old December 8th 09, 01:12 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Wile E. Coyote

Uwe wrote:

> Make sure to send a little review once you've had some fun with it. I
> have never gotten around to trying out the numerous updates to RBR out
> there, still a new rallye "sim" could be fun.
>
> Uwe

OK, but I am expecting more arcade than realistic because it is from
Codemasters after all.

I never did get a copy of RBR so my reference for rally sims is not all
that good. Best I've owned is Mobil1 and Rally Championship with the
'60s cars, Mini-Cooper etc.
Old December 9th 09, 10:09 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Uwe

On Tue, 08 Dec 2009 04:12:24 -0800, Wile E. Coyote wrote:

> OK, but I am expecting more arcade than realistic because it is from
> Codemasters after all.
>
> I never did get a copy of RBR so my reference for rally sims is not all
> that good. Best I've owned is Mobil1 and Rally Championship with the
> '60s cars, Mini-Cooper etc.

You definitely should get a copy, I saw some leftovers for as low as 5
Euros in the bargain bin a while ago.

All the best,

Uwe

Old December 10th 09, 07:40 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
The Central Scrutinizer

Maybe the flightsim folk moved to the PS3??? I did...

Old December 10th 09, 07:43 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
The Central Scrutinizer

I agree. If you want a thrill, try a PS3 with Grand Trourismo 5 and the
Logitech
Gt Force Feed back wheel. I swear I felt the rear end slide out when I was
driving it. Just spectacular.

Old December 11th 09, 03:43 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Don Lope de Aguirre

"The Central Scrutinizer" > wrote in message
> Maybe the flightsim folk moved to the PS3??? I did...

Um, they don't make any flight "sims" on the PS3. I should know because I
have a PS3 and rarely use it except for a few sports titles and such. You're
not going to buy Rise of Flight for PC? That's a real flight sim. How about
Black Shark? That's a real flight sim too. Seems to me you have become
pussified if you think those flight games on PS3 are flight sims.

BTW, I AM SPARTACUS!!!

Well it's official... Paddy's Pig[_3_] Auto Photos 26 February 18th 08 03:46 AM
Official: BMW M3 Convertible sjmassey BMW 0 January 17th 08 07:17 AM
ITS OFFICIAL...... rob Auto Photos 8 May 18th 07 12:28 PM
Making it official! Carl Rogers Driving 6 January 7th 07 06:37 PM
It's official! Steve Smith Simulators 16 April 30th 05 02:19 PM