1988 landcruiser for sale

Old February 7th 08, 03:44 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
wintermutt

Default 1988 landcruiser for sale

1988 white landcruiser second owner (both doctors)
mechanically perfect all service records available oil changes every
3000 miles
165,000 miles
interior and exterior about what you would expect for age
very minimal off road use
i am located in sacramento area, california
make an offer
Old February 8th 08, 08:19 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Jamie Mello

Danm if you were a closer to Santa Cruz I may buy it from you. I hope
it sells. I am sure that it will. Good luck Jamie
Old March 9th 08, 01:25 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
wintermutt

On Feb 8, 1:19 am, Jamie Mello > wrote:
> Danm if you were a closer to Santa Cruz I may buy it from you. I hope
> it sells. I am sure that it will. Good luck Jamie

it is sold.

toyota landcruiser sale kuroyanagi 4x4 0 November 5th 07 03:28 AM
1988 Toyota Landcruiser - Headlights dead; dashboard bright and both turn signals stay on. JamieB 4x4 1 April 22nd 07 02:03 PM
1988 Toyota Landcruiser - Headlights dead; dashboard bright and both turn signals stay on. JamieB 4x4 4 March 23rd 07 03:48 AM
1973 landcruiser BJ40 sale Japan [email protected] 4x4 0 August 18th 06 09:37 AM
1991 landcruiser HDJ81 sale Japan [email protected] 4x4 0 August 2nd 06 06:12 AM