Good auto sims for mouse

Old November 20th 06, 04:35 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Dowell

Default Good auto sims for mouse

My brother wants an auto sim PC program for Christmas. The only control
device he has besides the keyboard is a mouse. His PC runs Windows XP.

Could you suggest some good XP programs where he could use his mouse? Would
FlatOut, FlatOut 2 be good? Others?

I know he liked NFS:II and Driver because he could use his mouse, and he
liked the more straight racing, as compared to wilder rides.

Thanks in advance!! jd

Old November 20th 06, 05:13 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tim Wheatley

FlatOut 2 is an absolute blast with keys.

When I last used it, Live for Speed could be controlled with a mouse.

Hope that helps,

Tim

Old November 20th 06, 10:40 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andi Cole

GTR2 has mouse control.

Andi.

.. .

Old November 21st 06, 05:30 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Dowell

Thank you for the suggestions......I appreciate it! jd

.. .