Chance to Win Great Prizes and Help Recreational Access

Old January 23rd 04, 05:01 PM
Greg Adams

Default Chance to Win Great Prizes and Help Recreational Access

Americans for Responsible Recreational Access (ARRA) has been keeping
outdoor recreationalists informed of federal legislation and
regulations that will impact their access to lands and waterways.
But ARRA needs your help!

ARRA needs your help to build a base of support to make sure our
message is heard. If you would like to help and be part of this
grassroots movement, just go to ARRA's web site and sign up to be a
member at http://www.arra-access.com/arra/join.html. Membership is
free, and ARRA does not share names or information about supporters.

But don't just join ARRA, win yourself a terrific prize while you are
at it. After you sign up, click on the link to return to the home
page and go to their Tell-A-Friend feature to ask as many people as
possible to register on the ARRA site. It is vital that you sign up
as a member first because that is the only way that ARRA can determine
who you have signed up.

You will be given credit for new supporters who register on the ARRA
site by responding to your Tell-A-Friend email message. You can only
get credit if they respond to your Tell-A-Friend email message and
register as a new member.

Be sure to get started quickly, because the contest only runs through
January 31st.

The people who recruit the most new registrants will win one of the
following prizes:

1st Prize – First Gear Leather Ranger Jacket (Men's Large); MSRP
$499.95 (1 prize in this category)
2nd Prize – First Gear Trekker Jacket (Men's XL); MSRP $299.95 (1
prize in this category)
3rd Prize (2 prizes in this category) Malcolm Smith Racing locker
bag, t-shirt and cap MSRP $59.95
4th Prize (5 prizes in this category) Custom Chrome t-shirt and cap
MSRP approx. $40.00
5th Prize (10 prizes in this category) Custom Chrome t-shirt MSRP
approx. $22.00
6th Prize (10 prizes in this category) RevTech cap MSRP approx.
$18.00

If you would like to see a picture of the jackets or learn more about
the contest, you can visit the ARRA web site at
http://www.ARRA-Access.com.
Old January 23rd 04, 06:08 PM
Matt Mead

Kind of a cheesy spam for ARRA, but they are a good group and should
be supported. I'm on their mailing list and get some good info from
them. Not a replacement for the Blue Ribbon Coalition, (which all US
4x4 owners should support www.sharetrails.org), but more of a
compliment.

Matt
99 V-10 Super Duty, Super Cab 4x4