whoo-hooo easports quits nascar

Old September 24th 10, 07:20 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
dead-guy-3

Default whoo-hooo easports quits nascar

Gamasutra sources can independently confirm internet reports that
Activision will take control of the NASCAR license with the upcoming
release of NASCAR 11.

more here,

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/3...ASCAR_2011.php
Old September 28th 10, 04:16 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mr T

On Sep 25, 4:20*am, dead-guy-3 > wrote:
> Gamasutra sources can independently confirm internet reports that
> Activision will take control of the NASCAR license with the upcoming
> release of NASCAR 11.

This doesn't necessarily mean it will be any good but I guess it would
be pretty hard to make it worse than EA's many attempts. Mind you, the
last one I saw was NASCAR 06: total team control. The gameplay was
horrible and the graphics were ghastly. I think they may have improved
the graphics in later editions but I don't know about the gameplay.
Are there any more details on what this new game will be like (ie.
realism etc.)?

Regards,
Mike.
Old September 29th 10, 02:32 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
GaryR

No comment on it's possible quality but after having played every
Nascar sim since there was a Nascar sim I can say without reservation
that (IMO) for full field online play and realism there is iRacing,
then there is everyone else.

I did love Nascar 2003 Season though...

GR

>On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 20:16:58 -0700 (PDT), Mr T > wrote:
>On Sep 25, 4:20*am, dead-guy-3 > wrote:
>> Gamasutra sources can independently confirm internet reports that
>> Activision will take control of the NASCAR license with the upcoming
>> release of NASCAR 11.

>This doesn't necessarily mean it will be any good but I guess it would
>be pretty hard to make it worse than EA's many attempts. Mind you, the
>last one I saw was NASCAR 06: total team control. The gameplay was
>horrible and the graphics were ghastly. I think they may have improved
>the graphics in later editions but I don't know about the gameplay.
>Are there any more details on what this new game will be like (ie.
>realism etc.)?
>
>Regards,
>Mike.

Whoo Hoo! Broke thru' the 40mpg barrier in my 156 1.8TS Alan Rogers Alfa Romeo 7 July 1st 08 03:35 PM
whooo hooo! Now I can kill myself even faster!!! Shag VW air cooled 8 June 25th 07 01:02 AM
car quits DD Adkins Corvette 8 June 12th 07 01:17 AM
Whoo Hoo! Seahag Jeep 1 November 15th 06 02:08 AM
Whoo Hooo! Got my first Quadratec catalog FrankW Jeep 0 June 3rd 05 01:11 PM