Where are you and your Miata?

Old November 29th 07, 12:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Ken Lyons

Default Where are you and your Miata?

"pws" > wrote

> I could look this up, but do you know off-hand how long they are good for?
> Also, do you know if Americans can still border-hop into Mexico and Canada
> (limited distance, limited time spent there), without one?
>
> Thanks,

Yeah, you could, you lazy bum.

Ten years. Yes, I do know.
--
Ken Lyons '97 Brilliant Black/'90 Classic Red
Inside the Beltway

Old November 29th 07, 04:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

Larry, get back to Alexandria! See, now Big Brother (Chris) is keepin' an
eye on you! ;-)

Chris
99BBB

Old November 29th 07, 05:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pltrgyst[_1_]

Sorry, had to head north for a pizza fix...

-- Larry (Conte's forever... 8 )

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 22:43:32 -0600, "Chris D'Agnolo" >
wrote:

>Larry, get back to Alexandria! See, now Big Brother (Chris) is keepin' an
>eye on you! ;-)
>
>Chris
>99BBB

.. .

Old November 30th 07, 01:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

Oh pizza! you're forgiven of course :-)

Chris (contemplating pizza and Christmas trees......)
99BBB

Old December 4th 07, 02:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

South Carolina and Ontario Canada have joined in the fun with personal
messages.

Thanks guys,
Chris
99BBB

Old December 8th 07, 12:28 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Aardvark J. Bandersnatch, BA, MA, BLT, PhD, MYOB, STFU

Just east of Indianapolis, and very glad to have bought a set of Dunlop
WinterSports tires for the season.

Old December 8th 07, 02:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

OK, we have a new "Most Interesting Name" now. Tell me please, it wasn't
your parents who gave you that, correct?

Chris
99BBB

"Aardvark J. Bandersnatch, BA, MA, BLT, PhD, MYOB, STFU"
m...

Old December 8th 07, 04:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_3_]

"Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:

> OK, we have a new "Most Interesting Name" now. Tell me please, it
> wasn't your parents who gave you that, correct?

Why in the world would you suspect that "Aardvark J. Bandersnatch, BA,
MA, BLT, PhD, MYOB, STFU" was a pseudonym?

--
Bollivar T. Shagnasty, Killing all posts from Google Groups
The Usenet Improvement Project:
Old December 8th 07, 05:17 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Lanny Chambers

In article > ,
XS11E > wrote:

> Why in the world would you suspect that "Aardvark J. Bandersnatch, BA,
> MA, BLT, PhD, MYOB, STFU" was a pseudonym?

I certainly wouldn't. Too bad he left school without earning the most
important degrees, though: BYOB, WFO, and FTW.

--
Lanny Chambers
St. Louis, MO
Old December 22nd 07, 07:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Art McGinn

'91, Spokane, Wash., classic red with black top, garaged for the
winter. It would be great buzzing around in the ice and snow -- and I
think it would handle well -- but fear Detroit iron would make short
work of it at icy intersections. Still getting @ 30 mpg and great torque
on clear streets despite high miles. Not many MX5s here so it still
turns appreciative heads. Art

FA: Flying Miata STB + Hood Prop for 1990 - 1997 Miata pws[_1_] Mazda 0 March 30th 07 02:00 PM
What about this Miata? JeffinMS Mazda 2 March 2nd 07 05:11 AM
2000SE miata top FS on miata.net classifieds pws Mazda 1 December 20th 05 08:29 AM
Miata A/C Jerry Mazda 3 July 30th 05 04:28 AM
What a Miata wants to be when it gows up - Mazda Miata mini monster truck.jpg (0/1) schism Mazda 13 November 27th 04 03:18 PM