Where are you and your Miata?

Old November 16th 07, 02:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

Default Where are you and your Miata?

Been lookin for you bud! Thanks for hopping in!

Chris
99BBB

Old November 16th 07, 02:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

Scary to think if the dollar still had any value, eh? Thanks for jumping in
Bruno, I couldn't remember what country you were in. I will google your
exact location! Bruno, it would literally make you sick to see how cheap 2nd
hand miatas sell for here. Since they're bulletproof, wouldn't that be a
great business venture to go thru and freshen old miata's for export to
countries like yours? Maybe I'm missing the point, I guess your taxman would
still be the big winner, eh?

Thanks man,
Chris
99BBB

Old November 16th 07, 02:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

Finally Mr. Non-Hostile-Thread himself jumps in and takes TX into a 4 way
tie with 3 responding so far. Glad you're still here Pat (that's RAMM and
TX)!

Later,
Chris
99BBB

Old November 16th 07, 03:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

I thought I saw it too! Very cool. Sorry, got sidetracked at the Nurburgring
on Google Earth (thanks Google)

Chris
99BBB

. 184...

Old November 16th 07, 03:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

At this point, 40 respondents including 5 from outside the USofA!
Five states with 3 (FL, OH, OR, PA, TX)
Thirty-one states MIA!

Thanks everybody so far, it's been interesting!
Chris
99BBB

Old November 16th 07, 03:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Steve Vernon

'99 Black and Tan 120k
Indianapolis Indiana

Steve

Old November 16th 07, 03:26 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

After further review (reply posts), .......... drum roll please
............TX scores 4 (actually this was a p.m. and from my own sweet city
of Sugar Land). But, not to be out done, one of those easterners had to jump
up to 4 also, PA, tied with TX for the moment.

Later, signing off for now,
Chris
99BBB

Old November 16th 07, 03:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Iva

Bruno wrote:
> My MX-5 and I are located at the outskirts of Copenhagen, Denmark.
> More precise 55°45'8.24"N, 12°31'13.46"E should you have Google
> Earth at hand.

<snippage>

Pretty country! That's another one on my list to visit.

My Miata can actually be seen (!) at 40 38'23.19"N, 75 24'8.74"W in
Google Earth.

I think it's the '90 though, not the '04 I have now. And it appears
to be top down as well! <g>

Iva & Vixen
2004 Classic Red
No more winkin' Miata

Old November 16th 07, 04:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Russ

Russ and his 'Fancy' (Emerald Mica Green '04), Albuquerque, NM, USA
Old November 16th 07, 05:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pltrgyst[_1_]

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 01:27:59 GMT, "Ken Lyons" >
wrote:

>"pltrgyst" > wrote
>> Alexandria, Virginia (Washington DC).
>>

>I might be just down the street. Look for two Miatas in the driveway. And
>keeping up with the thread drift, the red one is an automatic.

You might be. Haven't ever seen two Miatae in a driveway, though -- two original
GT-40s, yes, but not two Miatae. 8

Might even have bumped into you at an MWCSCC autocross or a Miata day at Summit
Point. Who knows? 8

We're over by Braddock Road Metro station, on the edge of Old Town. License
plate is SNGL MLT, but it doesn't spend much time on the road. Going to turn 40K
original miles this weekend -- pretty low for a '95, I guess.

-- Larry

FA: Flying Miata STB + Hood Prop for 1990 - 1997 Miata pws[_1_] Mazda 0 March 30th 07 02:00 PM
What about this Miata? JeffinMS Mazda 2 March 2nd 07 05:11 AM
2000SE miata top FS on miata.net classifieds pws Mazda 1 December 20th 05 08:29 AM
Miata A/C Jerry Mazda 3 July 30th 05 04:28 AM
What a Miata wants to be when it gows up - Mazda Miata mini monster truck.jpg (0/1) schism Mazda 13 November 27th 04 03:18 PM