Where can I get a scan / pdf of a 1967 Mustang owner's manual?

Old March 19th 07, 08:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Mark B

Default Where can I get a scan / pdf of a 1967 Mustang owner's manual?

Hi All,

I just got a '67 Mustang convertible and I'm looking for a scan or pdf
of the owner's manual online. I'm not looking for original or
authentic level. I just want the info on controls, operation etc.

Thanks,

Mark B

Old March 21st 07, 08:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Spike

I had stuff downloaded, and in the end, bought the books. For
example, you can get a reprint of the owner's manual from just about
any classic Mustang parts vendor for pretty cheap... and it fits
perfectly in the glove box or console. A lot better than a bunch of
pages printed out and wadded up/folded to fit in glove box.

Sometimes you're a lot better off not trying the cheap route.

Old March 22nd 07, 12:04 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
vince garcia

Mark B wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I just got a '67 Mustang convertible and I'm looking for a scan or pdf
> of the owner's manual online. I'm not looking for original or
> authentic level. I just want the info on controls, operation etc.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark B

Repros are pretty cheap on ebay sometimes

E34 owner's manual anyone? Alvin BMW 2 December 5th 06 08:47 PM
A6 owner's manual [email protected] Audi 1 July 19th 06 05:13 PM
Still hoping some kind soul has a 1993 Mustang LX owner's manual... [email protected] Ford Mustang 10 August 12th 05 06:13 AM
REQ: 1993 Ford Mustang LX Convertible owner's manual, please [email protected] Ford Mustang 10 July 27th 05 03:35 AM
Owner's Manual E Brown BMW 14 April 17th 05 08:56 PM