Former SEMA Mustang Hits Auction Block Dressed in Red

Old December 15th 11, 02:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
twk

Default Former SEMA Mustang Hits Auction Block Dressed in Red

The last line in the article says:
"What would you pay for this unique Mustang?"

Well, I'd pay $1 to NOT park that hideous thing in front of my house.
I suppose I just don't appreciate art...

--
For all you know this message was...
Sent via an exclusive network, on a snobby portable computing device.
Old December 15th 11, 05:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
twk

In article >,
twk > wrote:

> The last line in the article says:
> "What would you pay for this unique Mustang?"
>
> Well, I'd pay $1 to NOT park that hideous thing in front of my house.
> I suppose I just don't appreciate art...

Sorry, I forgot the link! <hangs head>

<http://www.stangtv.com/news/former-s...on-block-dress
ed-in-red/>

Old December 15th 11, 03:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_5_]

On 12/14/2011 20:39, twk wrote:
> The last line in the article says:
> "What would you pay for this unique Mustang?"
>
> Well, I'd pay $1 to NOT park that hideous thing in front of my house.
> I suppose I just don't appreciate art...

Meh, if I won it or got it really cheap I'd take it. Sell the tires
and rims to fund painting the bottom half of the car. Think I'd replace
everything red on the inside with black as well.
Old December 19th 11, 09:06 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
biofilm

"twk" > wrote in message
> The last line in the article says:
> "What would you pay for this unique Mustang?"
>
> Well, I'd pay $1 to NOT park that hideous thing in front of my house.
> I suppose I just don't appreciate art...

fugley - a stock engine too.

why put $$ into "pretty", instead of "performance" ?

I would insure it for theft, and then leave the keys in it, unlocked.