Battery for Key Fob

Old December 13th 08, 11:35 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Battery for Key Fob

The key fob on my 1995 Corvette has a Sanyo 2450 battery. I am unable to
find a Sanyo locally.
The other brands of 2450 batteries are slightly different and will not fit
into the fob.
Any suggestions ?

Old December 17th 08, 09:01 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Tom[_25_]

I just bought a replacement off ebay. An Energizer CR2450 and it fit right
into my 95 key fob. I'm not sure why another brand won't fit yours, are you
sure? They should all be the same as long as it's a 2450.

http://www.batteriesandbutter.com/page/bb/CTGY/CR2450