Photographs of California 163

Old May 31st 09, 09:39 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,ca.driving,la.transportation
Carl ROGÉRS

Default Photographs of California 163

Hi Viatologists,

The Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL) now presents photographs of
California State Route 163:

http://wwtl.info/tmp/3105/

This route overlays the path of a US Federal Route, which due to the course
of history, no longer exists in San Diego. Come find out which Federal
Route this was and learn more trivia about its modern-day successor!

The WWTL offers history and photography for many roads, worldwide. We offer
the widest diversity of photographs in the field of viatology, spanning four
continents and a few dozen countries. We have no peer in international
roadside coverage. For free distribution of roadside photographs, why not
subscribe to our RSS service? http://wwtl.info/pwwh-rss.xml

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Environment first, transportology second"
********
Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):
http://wwtl.info
Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
Since 2000, we have offered several photographs, videos and
Virtual 360 captures -- to each viatologist & transportologist.
********