PING: Tim (Musttanguy)

Old May 4th 05, 04:28 AM

Default PING: Tim (Musttanguy)

Ok, quadrant was a piece of cake to get installed. The cable... well.. diff
story. When I removed the old clutch cable the first time, it was bolted
onto a part... I don't know what that part one. Like, there was a metal
bracket attached to the middle of the cable (not exactly the middle, but
near it) and that metal bracket bolted onto some part near the bottom of the
car. Does anybody know where it bolts into? I need to bolt this back onto
that part with the Steeda cable in order to complete this. Thanks!

-Mike

^^ same as another post in another thread that I posted to, but thought u
might know so I wanted to grab your attention. Got the anti-rattle clips,
Tim. Thank ya.

-Mike

--
Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/

Old May 4th 05, 04:37 AM

http://tinyurl.com/a3tsa

On step 9, that site says re-attach the mounting bracket at the firewall as
well as in front of the shock tower. Is this by any chance above the oil
filter on a 98 Mustang GT? I remember removing the oil filter to remove the
old cable... My brain is so shot right now though it isn't even funny.

-Mike

--
Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/

.. .

Old May 4th 05, 04:39 AM

On Wed, 04 May 2005 03:28:51 GMT, > wrote:

>Ok, quadrant was a piece of cake to get installed. The cable... well.. diff
>story. When I removed the old clutch cable the first time, it was bolted
>onto a part... I don't know what that part one. Like, there was a metal
>bracket attached to the middle of the cable (not exactly the middle, but
>near it) and that metal bracket bolted onto some part near the bottom of the
>car. Does anybody know where it bolts into? I need to bolt this back onto
>that part with the Steeda cable in order to complete this. Thanks!
>
>-Mike
>
>^^ same as another post in another thread that I posted to, but thought u
>might know so I wanted to grab your attention. Got the anti-rattle clips,
>Tim. Thank ya.
>
>-Mike

u are sure talented mike
why not work on some cerification??

hurc ast

Old May 4th 05, 06:02 AM
Musttanguy

The bracket wraps around the cable and will bolt to the side of the
frame rail below the distribution/fuse box area just forward of the
strut tower.

Please feel free to contact me by phone should you have any
questions/problems you need a quick answer to.

Tim (Musttanguy)
PonyPerformance.com

Old May 4th 05, 06:12 AM

Don't happen to have a pic do ya? Btw, phone disconnected.. I'm switching
providers. Gracias, Tim.

-Mike

--
Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/

"Musttanguy" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> The bracket wraps around the cable and will bolt to the side of the
> frame rail below the distribution/fuse box area just forward of the
> strut tower.
>
> Please feel free to contact me by phone should you have any
> questions/problems you need a quick answer to.
>

> Tim (Musttanguy)
> PonyPerformance.com

PING: Tim (Musttanguy) -- URGENT Ford Mustang 3 April 27th 05 05:21 AM
PiNg PiNg PiNg Laurie S Spike Ford Mustang 19 March 1st 05 11:55 PM
PING: Tim (Musttanguy) Ford Mustang 3 January 8th 05 04:18 AM
Ping MUSTTANGUY Deputy Dog Ford Mustang 1 January 4th 05 08:03 PM
ping vs knock picaza Mazda 1 September 1st 04 01:04 AM