the importance of thermostats

Old September 20th 13, 05:09 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Brent[_4_]

Default the importance of thermostats

On 2013-09-20, jim beam > wrote:
> On 09/19/2013 08:39 PM, Brent wrote:

>>> oh brother. resins are cast all the time.
>>>
>>> example:
>>> <http://www.eplastics.com/Plastic/Resin/Casting-Resin-32-Oz-Non-Returnable>
>>>
>>> idiot retard.

>> LOL. look at the moron divert the subject to cover his ignorance.
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_casting
>> "Die casting is a metal casting process that is characterized by forcing
>> molten metal under high pressure into a mould cavity."
>>
>> Resin casting != Die casting.

> er, "die", look it up. idiot. and "die casting" means many things - to
> people that actually know anything about it.

You're so ****ing predictable and ignorant. You have no clue how to
communicate technically with anyone besides yourself. Nobody, and I mean
nobody means resin casting when they say die casting. Except you when
you try to save face after the fact.

>>> won't, not can't. because you don't know what the **** you're asking.
>>> [see above]

>> Won't, but can, but doesn't understand, which means can't.

> delusional dishonest idiot.

It's not my fault you wrote a line that is logically conflicting.

>> You can't answer because you don't ****ing know. You don't know because
>> you don't even have the basic exposure required to understand a simple
>> practical question.

> bluster all you want, idiot. fact is, you don't know what you're
> talking about. all you're doing is attacking the gap between what i
> told you, and what you don't know. and you're still too ****ing dumb to
> understand that even after being told.

You babbled in your hack language by stringing together words that
really aren't used together about what happens when cast metals cool and
shrink. That's not knit lines. You failed. Failed. Failed. You Failed.

Old September 20th 13, 05:12 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
T0m $herman

On 9/19/2013 10:50 PM, jim beam wrote:
> yet again dags. you'll see that slrn has a spell check invocation. it's
> very simple. but you're TOO ****ING STOOOOOPID TO DO IT EVEN WHEN
> POINTED OUT!

So your computer *does* have a [Shift] key!

--
T0m $herm@n
Old September 20th 13, 05:12 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Brent[_4_]

On 2013-09-20, jim beam > wrote:
> On 09/19/2013 08:59 PM, Brent wrote:

>>> in high school. that's no great achievement.

>> This the best you can do?
>> You truly have been reduced to nothing more than string of insults and
>> obscenities.

> and yet i'm not attacking strawmen of my own delusional imagining and
> not embarrassing myself with fundamental misunderstandings blustering
> about polymers or molding methods...

Ok, explain yourself. Using the exact same term you first answered with
and if it's good enough I'll change your grade.

Old September 20th 13, 03:17 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
jim beam[_4_]

On 09/19/2013 09:09 PM, Brent wrote:
> On 2013-09-20, jim beam > wrote:

>>> LOL. look at the moron divert the subject to cover his ignorance.
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_casting
>>> "Die casting is a metal casting process that is characterized by forcing
>>> molten metal under high pressure into a mould cavity."
>>>
>>> Resin casting != Die casting.

>> er, "die", look it up. idiot. and "die casting" means many things - to
>> people that actually know anything about it.

> You're so ****ing predictable and ignorant. You have no clue how to
> communicate technically with anyone besides yourself. Nobody, and I mean
> nobody means resin casting when they say die casting. Except you when
> you try to save face after the fact.

you simply don't understand because you're WAY out of your depth. but
you don't understand even that so you'll just keep on blustering and leg
humping. and because you're a retard.

>>> Won't, but can, but doesn't understand, which means can't.

>> delusional dishonest idiot.

> It's not my fault you wrote a line that is logically conflicting.

no, you can't speak "to"* something you don't understand!

>>> You can't answer because you don't ****ing know. You don't know because
>>> you don't even have the basic exposure required to understand a simple
>>> practical question.

>> bluster all you want, idiot. fact is, you don't know what you're
>> talking about. all you're doing is attacking the gap between what i
>> told you, and what you don't know. and you're still too ****ing dumb to
>> understand that even after being told.

> You babbled in your hack language by stringing together words that
> really aren't used together about what happens when cast metals cool and
> shrink. That's not knit lines. You failed. Failed. Failed. You Failed.

you're delusional and dishonest.

* or is it "for"?

--
fact check required
Old September 20th 13, 03:18 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
jim beam[_4_]

On 09/19/2013 09:12 PM, T0m $herman wrote:
> On 9/19/2013 10:50 PM, jim beam wrote:
>> yet again dags. you'll see that slrn has a spell check invocation. it's
>> very simple. but you're TOO ****ING STOOOOOPID TO DO IT EVEN WHEN
>> POINTED OUT!

> So your computer *does* have a [Shift] key!

no, it has an "emphasis" key!

--
fact check required
Old September 20th 13, 03:18 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
jim beam[_4_]

On 09/19/2013 09:12 PM, Brent wrote:
> On 2013-09-20, jim beam > wrote:

>>> This the best you can do?
>>> You truly have been reduced to nothing more than string of insults and
>>> obscenities.

>> and yet i'm not attacking strawmen of my own delusional imagining and
>> not embarrassing myself with fundamental misunderstandings blustering
>> about polymers or molding methods...

> Ok, explain yourself. Using the exact same term you first answered with
> and if it's good enough I'll change your grade.

wow, you're one delusional idiot!

--
fact check required
Old September 20th 13, 03:31 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Brent[_4_]

On 2013-09-20, jim beam > wrote:
> On 09/19/2013 09:09 PM, Brent wrote:

>>> er, "die", look it up. idiot. and "die casting" means many things - to
>>> people that actually know anything about it.

>> You're so ****ing predictable and ignorant. You have no clue how to
>> communicate technically with anyone besides yourself. Nobody, and I mean
>> nobody means resin casting when they say die casting. Except you when
>> you try to save face after the fact.

> you simply don't understand because you're WAY out of your depth. but
> you don't understand even that so you'll just keep on blustering and leg
> humping. and because you're a retard.

*yawn*

Nobody in the real world calls resin casting die casting. Nobody.

>>> bluster all you want, idiot. fact is, you don't know what you're
>>> talking about. all you're doing is attacking the gap between what i
>>> told you, and what you don't know. and you're still too ****ing dumb to
>>> understand that even after being told.

>> You babbled in your hack language by stringing together words that
>> really aren't used together about what happens when cast metals cool and
>> shrink. That's not knit lines. You failed. Failed. Failed. You Failed.

> you're delusional and dishonest.
>

> * or is it "for"?

"modeling complex three-dimensional anisotropic solidification
contraction "

LOL!

Old September 20th 13, 03:35 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Brent[_4_]

On 2013-09-20, jim beam > wrote:
> On 09/19/2013 09:12 PM, Brent wrote:

>>> and yet i'm not attacking strawmen of my own delusional imagining and
>>> not embarrassing myself with fundamental misunderstandings blustering
>>> about polymers or molding methods...

>> Ok, explain yourself. Using the exact same term you first answered with
>> and if it's good enough I'll change your grade.

> wow, you're one delusional idiot!

"modeling complex three-dimensional anisotropic solidification
contraction"

Explain how that relates to knit lines in injection molded plastics.
Knit lines of course being a result of the flow of material in the mold,
not shrink.

Old September 20th 13, 04:06 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
jim beam[_4_]

On 09/20/2013 07:35 AM, Brent wrote:
> On 2013-09-20, jim beam > wrote:

>>> Ok, explain yourself. Using the exact same term you first answered with
>>> and if it's good enough I'll change your grade.

>> wow, you're one delusional idiot!

> "modeling complex three-dimensional anisotropic solidification
> contraction"
>
> Explain how that relates to knit lines in injection molded plastics.
> Knit lines of course being a result of the flow of material in the mold,
> not shrink.

"WHOOOOSH"

"anisotropy" retard. look it up.

--
fact check required
Old September 20th 13, 04:06 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
jim beam[_4_]

On 09/20/2013 07:31 AM, Brent wrote:
> On 2013-09-20, jim beam > wrote:

>>> You're so ****ing predictable and ignorant. You have no clue how to
>>> communicate technically with anyone besides yourself. Nobody, and I mean
>>> nobody means resin casting when they say die casting. Except you when
>>> you try to save face after the fact.

>> you simply don't understand because you're WAY out of your depth. but
>> you don't understand even that so you'll just keep on blustering and leg
>> humping. and because you're a retard.

> *yawn*
>
> Nobody in the real world calls resin casting die casting. Nobody.

you mean, retards that don't know what a "die" is get confused. like
you. either that or you're being deliberately dishonest.

>>> You babbled in your hack language by stringing together words that
>>> really aren't used together about what happens when cast metals cool and
>>> shrink. That's not knit lines. You failed. Failed. Failed. You Failed.

>> you're delusional and dishonest.
>>

>> * or is it "for"?

> "modeling complex three-dimensional anisotropic solidification
> contraction "
>
> LOL!

bluster won't save you brent. fact is, you're a retard that doesn't
know what they hell they're talking about. you show up on this thread
blathering about a book you've clearly never read [and can't figure out
how to authenticate], all while contributing absolutely nothing to the
topic at hand. as usual. and from there, you go down hill.

as for asking retarded questions about injection molding, apart from the
fact that you clearly don't know what "anisotropy" means and are too
retarded to have looked it up at any point in either this or previous
threads, who gives a ****? i don't. if i asked you specific questions
about waveform, frequency and current density for a specific type of
chrome plating operation [for example], it would be ridiculous because
it's industry-specific, known to only a few, and isn't typically
something that you can easily look up. but you're not smart enough to
figure out that i haven't done that. instead, you keep trying to bleat
about your "engineering credentials", yet are seemingly unable to cope
with basic [fundamental] engineering concepts like hydrostatic stress.
and more importantly, bother to look them up.

as for your supposed engineering credentials, you're simply not
evidencing any. if you didn't claim to have them, it wouldn't matter.
but if you do claim to have them, then fail to produce any evidence,
it's a big deal. particularly when you can't even attend to simple
technical language like "crystallization" and bull**** about common
molding polymers [in your supposed field of expertise] not being
semi-crystalline.

bottom line, you /never/ contribute anything of relevance or value - all
you do is **** and moan. and **** up. but that's because you're a
retard and are too anosognosic to even know it.

--
fact check required