the importance of thermostats

Old September 20th 13, 04:50 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
jim beam[_4_]

Default the importance of thermostats

On 09/19/2013 08:22 PM, Brent wrote:
> On 2013-09-20, T0m $herman > wrote:
>> On 9/19/2013 9:59 PM, Brent wrote:
>>> slrn, at least the ancient version I use, does not have a spell checker.
>>> Neither does this ancient text editor. All terminal based stuff. And
>>> honestly you're not worth the time. If anything, consider the typos
>>> and spelling errors stereotypical proof of my background.

>> Technical writing a lost skill?
>>
>> But what do I know - just because I get paid to edit engineering reports?

> Just the stereotype that engineers can't spell worth a damn. I have
> word processors and other things with real time spell checking for
> serious things.

yet again dags. you'll see that slrn has a spell check invocation.
it's very simple. but you're TOO ****ING STOOOOOPID TO DO IT EVEN WHEN
POINTED OUT!

> Also much of my professional career has been with
> people who speak english as a second language so that's really
> screwed up my spelling even more than it was

no, /you/ are e.s.l, not they.

so fix the ****ing spel chekr already!

> Sadly nano's spell checking ability is limited to 'checking' but not
> offering the correct spellings.

pico? emacs? the list is LONG. if you have half a brain and half a
gram of inclination.

--
fact check required
Old September 20th 13, 04:51 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
jim beam[_4_]

On 09/19/2013 08:43 PM, Brent wrote:
> On 2013-09-20, jim beam > wrote:

>>> You've still failed. You don't know the answer.

>> wow, you're priceless. i gave you far more detail than you deserved,
>> but apparently it went WAYYYY over your head.

> You failed.
>

>>> I tossed you a real softball question that people who didn't finish HS
>>> could pick up on the job and you can't answer it.
>>>
>>> Pick up this book:
>>>
>>> http://www.amazon.com/Plastic-Part-D.../dp/1569904367
>>>
>>> It has the answer for you.

>> why don't /you/ pick it up?

> You failed.

in your delusional non-comprehending e.s.l dreams.

--
fact check required
Old September 20th 13, 04:53 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
jim beam[_4_]

On 09/19/2013 08:41 PM, Brent wrote:
> On 2013-09-20, jim beam > wrote:

>>> And a strawman is defined:
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
>>>
>>> Which has nothing to do with labeling a tactic.
>>>

>> it /is/ a tactic. apparently you can't read, let alone write.

> I labeled your tactic as making usenet funnies. I never assigned an
> argument to you. You shouldn't use the term strawman without knowing
> what it means. But that's your MO. using lots of words and terms without
> really knowing what they mean.

eh? you're the one attacking strawmen. idiot.

--
fact check required
Old September 20th 13, 04:54 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
jim beam[_4_]

On 09/19/2013 08:24 PM, Brent wrote:
> On 2013-09-20, T0m $herman > wrote:
>
>>> He
>>> http://books.google.com/books?id=yS0...20line&f=false
>>>
>>> Goto page 47.
>>>

>> "Goto" is a computer command, not English. Are you implying that jim
>> beam is a bot?

> lol... probably just all that fortran and basic programming I did many
> years ago showing through

in high school. that's no great achievement.

--
fact check required
Old September 20th 13, 04:56 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Brent[_4_]

On 2013-09-20, jim beam > wrote:
> On 09/19/2013 08:22 PM, Brent wrote:
>>>
>>> Technical writing a lost skill?
>>>
>>> But what do I know - just because I get paid to edit engineering reports?

>> Just the stereotype that engineers can't spell worth a damn. I have
>> word processors and other things with real time spell checking for
>> serious things.

> yet again dags. you'll see that slrn has a spell check invocation.
> it's very simple. but you're TOO ****ING STOOOOOPID TO DO IT EVEN WHEN
> POINTED OUT!

Not the version I use, dumb****.
Here's the documentation for a version newer than I use.
http://slrn.sourceforge.net/docs/slrn-manual.html

Why don't you point it out.

Machine is old. I have better things to do than **** around to update
the entire OS and install all the packages so it accepts newer versions
of the same software just to get a spell checker to please you.

Old September 20th 13, 04:59 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Brent[_4_]

On 2013-09-20, jim beam > wrote:

>>> "Goto" is a computer command, not English. Are you implying that jim
>>> beam is a bot?

>> lol... probably just all that fortran and basic programming I did many
>> years ago showing through
>>

> in high school. that's no great achievement.

This the best you can do?
You truly have been reduced to nothing more than string of insults and
obscenities.

Old September 20th 13, 04:59 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
jim beam[_4_]

On 09/19/2013 08:39 PM, Brent wrote:
> On 2013-09-20, jim beam > wrote:

>>> "die casting" is a process for metals it does not mean "resin casting".

>> oh brother. resins are cast all the time.
>>
>> example:
>> <http://www.eplastics.com/Plastic/Resin/Casting-Resin-32-Oz-Non-Returnable>
>>
>> idiot retard.

> LOL. look at the moron divert the subject to cover his ignorance.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_casting
> "Die casting is a metal casting process that is characterized by forcing
> molten metal under high pressure into a mould cavity."
>
> Resin casting != Die casting.

er, "die", look it up. idiot. and "die casting" means many things - to
people that actually know anything about it.

>>> You're one big ball of fail.
>>>
>>> You still can't answer the question.

>> won't, not can't. because you don't know what the **** you're asking.
>> [see above]

> Won't, but can, but doesn't understand, which means can't.

delusional dishonest idiot.

> You can't answer because you don't ****ing know. You don't know because
> you don't even have the basic exposure required to understand a simple
> practical question.

bluster all you want, idiot. fact is, you don't know what you're
talking about. all you're doing is attacking the gap between what i
told you, and what you don't know. and you're still too ****ing dumb to
understand that even after being told.

--
fact check required
Old September 20th 13, 05:04 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
jim beam[_4_]

On 09/19/2013 08:56 PM, Brent wrote:
> On 2013-09-20, jim beam > wrote:

>>> Just the stereotype that engineers can't spell worth a damn. I have
>>> word processors and other things with real time spell checking for
>>> serious things.

>> yet again dags. you'll see that slrn has a spell check invocation.
>> it's very simple. but you're TOO ****ING STOOOOOPID TO DO IT EVEN WHEN
>> POINTED OUT!

> Not the version I use, dumb****.
> Here's the documentation for a version newer than I use.
> http://slrn.sourceforge.net/docs/slrn-manual.html
>
> Why don't you point it out.

no, make some kind of freakin' effort to help your goddamned retarded
self. dags. it's right there, top 3 returns.

??? so ****ing what?

> I have better things to do than **** around to update
> the entire OS and install all the packages so it accepts newer versions
> of the same software just to get a spell checker to please you.

you're not doing it for me, retard, you're doing it for yourself. so
you don't look like a whiny incapable pathetic esl retard chump.

--
fact check required
Old September 20th 13, 05:07 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
jim beam[_4_]

On 09/19/2013 08:59 PM, Brent wrote:
> On 2013-09-20, jim beam > wrote:

>>> lol... probably just all that fortran and basic programming I did many
>>> years ago showing through
>>>

>> in high school. that's no great achievement.

> This the best you can do?
> You truly have been reduced to nothing more than string of insults and
> obscenities.

and yet i'm not attacking strawmen of my own delusional imagining and
not embarrassing myself with fundamental misunderstandings blustering
about polymers or molding methods...

--
fact check required
Old September 20th 13, 05:08 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
jim beam[_4_]

On 09/19/2013 08:48 PM, Brent wrote:
> On 2013-09-20, jim beam > wrote:

>>> I should expand on this, to someone with a clue who wasn't picking nits
>>> and actually had real conversations with real people and had real
>>> experience it would be obvious that this was comparison between
>>> "amorphus thermoplastic polymers" and "semi-crystalline thermoplastic
>>> polymers". I apologize for the typographical error. Mind works faster
>>> than the hands and occasionally a word gets dropped.

>> bull****. you just went online and looked it up. something you should
>> have done days ago.

> Days ago? LOL. You can't even check posting dates so your bull**** isn't
> obvious.
>
> Anyway, you failed. This is just me giving you clues anyway.
>
>>> However, Mr Beam still doesn't know the answer.
>>>
>>> He
>>> http://books.google.com/books?id=yS0...20line&f=false
>>>
>>> Goto page 47.

>> apparently you don't know what "anisotropy" means. go look it up, then
>> help yourself to a big old piece of crow pie. ****ing idiot retard.

> The string of big words you put together has nothing to do with
> knit/weld lines.

you really have no idea.

--
fact check required