2003 T&C ABS and Brake light on

Old February 12th 11, 03:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
jb

Default 2003 T&C ABS and Brake light on

My 2003 T&C FWD has both ABS and Brake Dashboard lights lit.
I have check brake fluid level and it's ok. Will a OBD tool help
pinpoint the failure area?
What should I try before taking in to the dealer? thanks for your help
Old February 12th 11, 09:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Rob[_22_]

a standard OBDII code reader from the parts store wont read brake and ABS
codes usually. It might take a dealer scan tool or a snap-on protus or OTC
Gemini or something of that nature.

are your brakes still working? making any noise? does the light go out when
you step on the pedal?

g.com...

Old February 13th 11, 09:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
jb

On 2/12/2011 4:29 PM, Rob wrote:
> a standard OBDII code reader from the parts store wont read brake and ABS
> codes usually. It might take a dealer scan tool or a snap-on protus or OTC
> Gemini or something of that nature.
>
> are your brakes still working? making any noise? does the light go out when
> you step on the pedal?
>

> > wrote in message
> g.com...
>> My 2003 T&C FWD has both ABS and Brake Dashboard lights lit.
>> I have check brake fluid level and it's ok. Will a OBD tool help pinpoint
>> the failure area?
>> What should I try before taking in to the dealer? thanks for your help

Thanks Rob. The lights are out now and system is back to normal. I did
have a car wash with an underbody spray for salt in the process just
before having the lights go on. It must be related. Could be one of the
wheel sensors going bad. Thanks for your concern.

ABS and Brake Light... Tom Rogers[_2_] Dodge 3 March 17th 07 12:15 PM
86' ABS Brake Light On Robert W. Heyde, Jr. Corvette 2 November 18th 05 04:52 PM
A4,ABS & brake light remon Audi 2 September 17th 05 01:21 AM
ABS and Brake Light - On Jim May Audi 1 August 15th 05 03:23 AM
abs and brake light Hmmm VW water cooled 1 March 2nd 05 09:58 PM