Here's what happens when a ''Green'' car catches fire.

Old February 8th 18, 03:33 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default Here's what happens when a ''Green'' car catches fire.

teaparty.org ...But Musk's car floating around in Space, no problem. citizenfreepress.com Truly Incredible Photos From SpaceX
Old February 8th 18, 03:06 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
AMuzi

On 2/7/2018 8:33 PM, wrote:
> teaparty.org ...But Musk's car floating around in Space, no problem. citizenfreepress.com Truly Incredible Photos From SpaceX

https://www.teaparty.org/heres-happe...s-fire-289070/

meh. Looks just like a car fire to me.

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

Old February 8th 18, 07:19 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

SpaceX's special surprise ends up as a dud. www.redstatewatcher.com
Old February 8th 18, 07:32 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Paul in Houston TX[_2_]

AMuzi wrote:
> On 2/7/2018 8:33 PM, wrote:
>> teaparty.org ...But Musk's car floating
>> around in Space, no problem. citizenfreepress.com Truly Incredible Photos From SpaceX

https://www.teaparty.org/heres-happe...s-fire-289070/

> meh. Looks just like a car fire to me.

Agreed. We have several car and truck fires here every day.
They can be seen for miles. No big deal except for the ones that go off
under bridges and destroy the bridge supports.

Old February 8th 18, 09:42 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
AMuzi

On 2/8/2018 12:32 PM, Paul in Houston TX wrote:
> AMuzi wrote:
>> On 2/7/2018 8:33 PM, wrote:
>>> teaparty.org
>>> ...But Musk's car floating
>>> around in Space, no problem. citizenfreepress.com
>>> Truly Incredible Photos From SpaceX

https://www.teaparty.org/heres-happe...s-fire-289070/

>> meh. Looks just like a car fire to me.

> Agreed. We have several car and truck fires here every day.
> They can be seen for miles. No big deal except for the ones
> that go off
> under bridges and destroy the bridge supports.

or rolling through the neighborhood aflame:
https://www.rt.com/news/418212-car-f...l-spain-video/

Old February 8th 18, 09:51 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
AMuzi

wrote:
>>> teaparty.org ...But Musk's car floating around in Space, no problem. citizenfreepress.com Truly Incredible Photos From SpaceX

https://www.teaparty.org/heres-happe...s-fire-289070/

>> meh. Looks just like a car fire to me.
>>
>> --
>> Andrew Muzi
>> <www.yellowjersey.org/>
>> Open every day since 1 April, 1971

> SpaceX's special surprise ends up as a dud. www.redstatewatcher.com

I can usually find your cryptic half-links but on this one I
give up. What surprise? Dud how so?

Old February 9th 18, 06:11 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

Fiberglass body cars, you want to be far away when it flames up, that stuff is very toxic, or so I once read somewhere a few years ago. thelibertydaily.com
State of Washington begins testing tyrannical charge by mile taxation scheme, gas taxes declining because cars getting too high MPG.
Old February 9th 18, 10:36 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 10:33:55 AM UTC+8, wrote:
> teaparty.org ...But Musk's car floating around in Space, no problem. citizenfreepress.com Truly Incredible Photos From SpaceX

so what?
motor vehicles running on petrol, diesel, LPG, CNG, E85 whatever all burn
nicely