I think Teranews has a hernia...

Old December 5th 10, 03:43 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.subaru
Hachiroku[_5_]

Default I think Teranews has a hernia...

WTF?
Old December 5th 10, 04:13 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.subaru
Catherine Jefferson

On 12/4/2010 7:43 PM, Hachiroku wrote:
> WTF?

Teranews probably did have the electronic equivalent of a hernia. I
wouldn't worry about it.

--
Catherine Jefferson >
Personal Home Page * <http://www.devsite.org/>
Old December 5th 10, 04:39 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.subaru
dsi1[_9_]

On 12/4/2010 5:43 PM, Hachiroku wrote:
> WTF?

Good to see you're OK. I thought you passed out on your keyboard. :-)
Old December 5th 10, 05:13 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.subaru
Jeff Strickland[_2_]

51 new posts overnight, and 45 of them are Hachi st st st st stuttering...

Old December 5th 10, 07:04 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.subaru
John[_50_]

On 12/4/2010 10:43 PM, Hachiroku wrote:
> WTF?

Thundernews has the same indegestion

--
John

Old December 5th 10, 08:11 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

I thought it was a sticking key on his keyboard.
Sometimes I remove my keys and clean it all up and I put a drop of Armor
All on the bottom tips of the keys.Works like a charm.
cuhulin

Old December 6th 10, 03:09 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.subaru
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B[_2_]

On Sat, 04 Dec 2010 18:39:39 -1000, dsi1 wrote:

> On 12/4/2010 5:43 PM, Hachiroku wrote:
>> WTF?

> Good to see you're OK. I thought you passed out on your keyboard. :-)

ROFL! Yeah, nose kept hitting "SEND"

Old December 6th 10, 03:11 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.subaru
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B[_2_]

On Sun, 05 Dec 2010 14:04:00 -0500, John wrote:

> On 12/4/2010 10:43 PM, Hachiroku wrote:
>> WTF?

> Thundernews has the same indegestion

This appears to be the problem (from YOUR header!):

npeer02.iad.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!post01.iad.highwinds-media.com

Seems that anyone going through Highwinds is having this problem.

Saw this happen at a company I was working for; kept repeating emails.
You'd send ONE email to a contact, and he would get seven.

Old December 6th 10, 05:27 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.subaru
GM homepc

On 12/5/2010 9:11 PM, Hachiroku ハチ*ク wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Dec 2010 14:04:00 -0500, John wrote:
>
>> On 12/4/2010 10:43 PM, Hachiroku wrote:
>>> WTF?

>> Thundernews has the same indegestion

> This appears to be the problem (from YOUR header!):
>
> npeer02.iad.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!post01.iad.highwinds-media.com
>
> Seems that anyone going through Highwinds is having this problem.
>
> Saw this happen at a company I was working for; kept repeating emails.
> You'd send ONE email to a contact, and he would get seven.

My internet provider farmed out their newsgroup service to highwinds for
a couple of years to cut costs, and then finally dropped the service all
together. During those last couple of years my newsgroup access with
highwinds was constantly plagued with problems. Since changing over to
eternal-september my newsgroup service has been pretty much problem
free, although it is restricted to text only.
Old December 6th 10, 09:26 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.subaru
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B[_2_]

On Sun, 05 Dec 2010 23:27:29 -0600, GM homepc wrote:

> On 12/5/2010 9:11 PM, Hachiroku ハチ*ク wrote:

>>> Thundernews has the same indegestion

>> This appears to be the problem (from YOUR header!):
>>
>> npeer02.iad.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!post01.iad.highwinds-media.com
>>
>> Seems that anyone going through Highwinds is having this problem.
>>
>> Saw this happen at a company I was working for; kept repeating emails.
>> You'd send ONE email to a contact, and he would get seven.
>>

> My internet provider farmed out their newsgroup service to highwinds for a
> couple of years to cut costs, and then finally dropped the service all
> together. During those last couple of years my newsgroup access with
> highwinds was constantly plagued with problems. Since changing over to
> eternal-september my newsgroup service has been pretty much problem free,
> although it is restricted to text only.

One of the trolls infesting this newsgroup a while back got me banned from
there. It was good, but now I can't get on.