When milk doesn't do a body good!

Old August 12th 07, 12:51 AM posted to ca.driving,ba.transportation,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Carl ROGÉRS

Default When milk doesn't do a body good!

Hi All,

Earlier on, the East Bay subregion of the San Francisco Bay Area
experienced an isolated occurrence where milk wasn't good for the human
body. That is, in more ways than one! Apparently, several gallons of
milk dumped onto the Nimitz Freeway (USA Interstate 880), forcing a
temporary shutdown:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20214746/

Given Fremont's tendency to be warmer than other Bay Area communities,
the smell of the sun heating asphalt-held milk wasn't pretty.

The Worldwide Highway Library hosts videos and photographs of many
international roads, including those in the SF Bay Area. For a specific
overview of Interstate 880, look no further than:

http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com/i-880.html (Photos)
http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com/i-880.wmv (Windows Media Video)

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Adding human experience to transportation enthusiasm"
********
Calrog.com, http://www.calrog.com :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An integrated media arm in Turn-of-the-Century PC Development,
International Transportation Research, and Interpersonal Psychology. Has
served your home country and ninety-eight of its worldwide neighbours
since 2000, through Internet downstream and published works.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/calrog
********
Old August 12th 07, 02:02 AM posted to ca.driving,ba.transportation,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
US 71

Actually, there are many instances when milk doesn't do a body good. I
believe it's called "lactose intolerance"

Old August 12th 07, 06:51 AM posted to ca.driving,ba.transportation,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
John Doglund

Carl Rogers > wrote in news:LXrvi.274$%Y7.31
@nlpi069.nbdc.sbc.com:

> Earlier on, the East Bay subregion of the San Francisco Bay Area
> experienced an isolated occurrence where milk wasn't good for the human
> body. That is, in more ways than one! Apparently, several gallons of
> milk dumped onto the Nimitz Freeway (USA Interstate 880), forcing a
> temporary shutdown:

You can rest assured that the nutcase Bay Area Officials closed down the
Nimitz Freeway because they considered it a toxic spill or terrorist attack
.... Mooooooooo
Old August 12th 07, 07:08 AM posted to ca.driving,ba.transportation,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
EAST COAST HIVE MIND

John Doglund wrote:

> You can rest assured that the nutcase Bay Area Officials closed down the
> Nimitz Freeway because they considered it a toxic spill or terrorist
> attack ... Mooooooooo

You obviously didn't read the article. The 'nutcase' California Highway
Patrol thought it was a raw sewage spill, initially. It wasn't hazmat, but
what if it were? Better to err on the side of caution than end up with a
much larger problem, don't you think?

--
Comrade Otto Yamamoto
http://mryamamoto.50megs.com
Old August 12th 07, 11:08 AM posted to ca.driving,ba.transportation,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Douglas Kerr[_2_]

On Aug 11, 7:51 pm, Carl Rogers > wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Earlier on, the East Bay subregion of the San Francisco Bay Area
> experienced an isolated occurrence where milk wasn't good for the human
> body. That is, in more ways than one! Apparently, several gallons of
> milk dumped onto the Nimitz Freeway (USA Interstate 880), forcing a
> temporary shutdown:
>
> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20214746/
>
> Given Fremont's tendency to be warmer than other Bay Area communities,
> the smell of the sun heating asphalt-held milk wasn't pretty.

But it does build stronger roads and bridges. Sorry, but it had to be
said.

Old August 13th 07, 10:13 PM posted to ca.driving,ba.transportation,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Rich Piehl[_2_]

US 71 wrote:
> Actually, there are many instances when milk doesn't do a body good. I
> believe it's called "lactose intolerance"

Also, many infants don't take cow's milk to well. They either get colic
or have an allergic reaction.

Take care,
Rich

God bless the USA

--
And if I claim to be a wise man
it surely means that I don't know.

--Kansas
Old August 13th 07, 10:44 PM posted to ca.driving,ba.transportation,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
John S.

On Aug 13, 5:13 pm, Rich Piehl
> wrote:
> US 71 wrote:
> > Actually, there are many instances when milk doesn't do a body good. I
> > believe it's called "lactose intolerance"

> Also, many infants don't take cow's milk to well. They either get colic
> or have an allergic reaction.

Many infants???

Old August 13th 07, 11:56 PM posted to ca.driving,ba.transportation,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Rich Piehl[_2_]

John S. wrote:
> On Aug 13, 5:13 pm, Rich Piehl
> > wrote:
>> US 71 wrote:
>>> Actually, there are many instances when milk doesn't do a body good. I
>>> believe it's called "lactose intolerance"

>> Also, many infants don't take cow's milk to well. They either get colic
>> or have an allergic reaction.

> Many infants???

What would you say?

Take care,
Rich

God bless the USA

Old August 14th 07, 04:17 AM posted to ca.driving,ba.transportation,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
John Mayson