toyota v6

Old August 12th 13, 04:52 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
jim beam[_4_]

Default toyota v6

any special wrinkles on replacing the passenger side rocker cover
gasket? '89. right now, it's dripping on the exhaust at a fair rate so
i can't just leave it.

--
fact check required
Old August 13th 13, 02:58 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Steve W.[_6_]

jim beam wrote:
> any special wrinkles on replacing the passenger side rocker cover
> gasket? '89. right now, it's dripping on the exhaust at a fair rate so
> i can't just leave it.

None that I can recall on the 3.0 other than the EGR tube bolts,
Lube/heat are friends. Use good sealer at the head seams.

--
Steve W.
Old August 13th 13, 06:34 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
jim beam[_4_]

On 08/12/2013 06:58 PM, Steve W. wrote:
> jim beam wrote:
>> any special wrinkles on replacing the passenger side rocker cover
>> gasket? '89. right now, it's dripping on the exhaust at a fair rate
>> so i can't just leave it.
>>

> None that I can recall on the 3.0 other than the EGR tube bolts,
> Lube/heat are friends. Use good sealer at the head seams.

ok, sounds good. thanks steve.

--
fact check required