Honda Parts

Old August 16th 05, 12:55 AM
Kee

Default Honda Parts

Any comment on Majestic Honda parts ?
Thanks

Old August 16th 05, 02:54 AM
chibitul

I think their prices are OK, but I find the site diffucult to use, it's
not clear why some parts are cheaper than others, if they are
remanufactured or something... and in general thee are way too many
parts listed on each page. I had better luck with www.manhonda.com,
same prices but easier to understand what you order.

Old August 16th 05, 05:01 AM
SoCalMike

Kee wrote:
> Any comment on Majestic Honda parts ?
> Thanks

good place, ordered a few things from em. no probs.
Old August 16th 05, 05:29 AM
Elle

Majestic charges you $4.95 right off the bat for "handling." Then shipping
is added on, but you don't know what the cost will be in advance(!). I would
only use Majestic again if I ordered in bulk.

Majestic's web site parts drawings are great, but www.slhonda.com has the
same drawings. Slhonda.com doesn't charge as much for shipping and
handling.

I ordered from slhonda a few months ago. The delivery arrived very quickly.

Employees at both places seem competent.

"Kee" > wrote

Old August 16th 05, 03:21 PM
butch burton

Have ordered from Majestic in past - shipping from RI to midwest is
expensive. SL Honda in the above post is in San Leandro CA - anybody
know a good honda parts source in the midwest - oil prices are pushing
shipping charges outta site.

thanks

Old August 16th 05, 08:49 PM
MAT

"chibitul" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>I think their prices are OK, but I find the site diffucult to use, it's
> not clear why some parts are cheaper than others, if they are
> remanufactured or something... and in general thee are way too many
> parts listed on each page. I had better luck with www.manhonda.com,
> same prices but easier to understand what you order.

Interesting sentiment, I find manhonda to be convoluted with maintenance
parts often covering non specific trim lines and years. For the control
freak and technically obsessed, I prefer the granularity of majestic and
slhonda. It's a little tough to find out what subset a specific part is
under but with enough poring, you can find anything and I love that. Now
if only I could find such an interface for Toyota!!

Old August 17th 05, 03:33 AM
Kee

I fully agree with you Mat.

news