Mitsubishi car repair?

Old March 29th 19, 09:39 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Sardox

Default Mitsubishi car repair?

Where do I ask for car repair questions?

I am graduating soon and just got a car for free.
Mitsubishi Lancer 2004.

But it needs stuff like the entire air conditioning control switch panel
part.

Do you know of any good web site to ask repair & parts questions?
Old March 31st 19, 02:20 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Steve W.[_6_]

Sardox wrote:
> Where do I ask for car repair questions?
>
> I am graduating soon and just got a car for free.
> Mitsubishi Lancer 2004.
>
> But it needs stuff like the entire air conditioning control switch panel
> part.
>
> Do you know of any good web site to ask repair & parts questions?

Which version is it and which engine, US or other country?

--
Steve W.
Old April 4th 19, 06:20 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Sardox

said:

> Which version is it and which engine, US or other country?

It's a US Mitsubishi Lancer 2004.
I'm just looking for a good web site to ask shadetree repair questions.
Old April 5th 19, 03:15 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Steve W.[_6_]

Sardox wrote:
> said:
>
>> Which version is it and which engine, US or other country?

> It's a US Mitsubishi Lancer 2004.
> I'm just looking for a good web site to ask shadetree repair questions.

In that case visit 2carpros.com

--
Steve W.
Old April 5th 19, 07:37 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Sanity Clause[_3_]

Sardox wrote:
> said:
>
>> Which version is it and which engine, US or other country?

> It's a US Mitsubishi Lancer 2004.
> I'm just looking for a good web site to ask shadetree repair questions.

alt.autos.mitsubishi ?

Old April 6th 19, 08:00 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Steve W.[_6_]

Sanity Clause wrote:
> Sardox wrote:
>> said:
>>
>>> Which version is it and which engine, US or other country?

>> It's a US Mitsubishi Lancer 2004.
>> I'm just looking for a good web site to ask shadetree repair questions.

> alt.autos.mitsubishi ?

Not a lot of people on the newsgroups anymore as most of the younger
crowd has never heard of usenet, unless they are real geeks...

--
Steve W.
Old September 3rd 19, 04:45 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Gebbi