What radar detector

Old September 4th 04, 06:52 PM
Diode

Tedd Riggs spoke thusly...

> Good thing we never mentioned radar jammers, that would have really set
> "I-zheet M'drurz" > off !

Truth be known, the only reason that I shy away from radar and laser
jammers is because they are so damn annoying to other drivers with
detectors. I firmly believe that all is fair in love and war. And as
far as I'm concerned it's war against radar/laser traps that are just
obvious sources of revenue. For instance the ones at the bottom of a
hill around a bend. Like people are only going to drive at "dangerous"
speeds when they are going down hill. I'm sure it has NOTHING to do
with catching everyday drivers that happen to drift over the limit
because of gravity...yea right. As far as what "Mr. Drawers" thinks, I
could give a crap. Here's a guy telling us to grow up, and he goes by
the name of "I **** my drawers". Yes, that's quite mature. )

--
-|>|- Diode -|<|-
'68 L-79 Coupe
Old September 4th 04, 09:14 PM
SAPguru

Tedd Riggs wrote:
> Not sure on the V1 and POP issue to be honest, but there has been a
> long standing "war" between Craig Peterson of
> radartest.com and Mike Valentine.

I don't know of any other radar testing institutes. Are there published
competitions from other ogranizations (Motor Trend, Road & Track, Car &
Driver) that someone could post here?

> Check out: "That Valentine Thing"
> http://www.radartest.com/article.asp?articleid=9070

Sure sounds like a ****ing war between those two people, doesn't it? If
Peterson did not think that the statements of V1 owners and of Valentine
Research had any merit; I bet he would never have even responded.

> Valentine does have a interesting article about POP
> http://www.valentine1.com/pop/

Thanks for that link. It appears we should not worry about POP at all.

Old September 4th 04, 09:14 PM
SAPguru

Old September 4th 04, 09:17 PM
SAPguru

Diode wrote:
> As far as what "Mr.
> Drawers" thinks, I could give a crap. Here's a guy telling us to
> grow up, and he goes by the name of "I **** my drawers". Yes, that's
> quite mature. )

The guy has confessed to purchasing kiddie porn on e-bay; he is not exactly
the guy you want babysitting your kids or coming over to your house for a
few beers.

Megan Law, Pennsylvania State database:
Pendergast, Thomas
Spouse: Pendergast, Diane - status = DIVORCED

818 9th Ave,
Brackenridge, PA 15014-1024
(724)224-7546

601 E Eighth Ave
Tarentum, PA 15084-1628
(724) 224-7546

From: Tom Pendergast >
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.nascar
Subject: Killfile....how many are in yours
Date: 31 Dec 2002 05:34:34 GMT

I buy a lot of "junk" at the local Post Office auctions,
they have them twice a year, and you can see eerything
before you bid on it. It's items where the box has been
destroyed, people decide they don't want something and
just dump it back into the mailbox and it falls apart, etc.
So this one time out I spot one of these gizmos!. The
plastic tube with the clamps and the suction ball and the
magic snake oil in a tube, and I figure "what the heck",
it would be good for a gag gift or something, so I bid
for it and got it for three bucks. Such a deal!
OK, so the temptation got to me, you know. Give it a
try. Did it work, Did I add inches overnight??? I dunno.
I couldn't get the damned thing on. It was just too
(sigh) -tight-.

Old September 4th 04, 09:17 PM
SAPguru

Old September 4th 04, 09:44 PM
I-zheet M'drurz

Diode wrote:

> As far as what "Mr. Drawers" thinks, I could give a crap.

BWA HA HAAAAA HA HAA!! A litle "play on words" there. Nice!

> Here's a guy telling us to grow up, and he goes by the name of
> "I **** my drawers". Yes, that's quite mature. )

It's called a joke, sorry you donut get it.

Speaking of jokes, note the parallel reply from my pet, SAPguru.
You remember SAPguru/Scott Gilbert (from my previous post):

* He follows me around from group to group and humps my leg,
I ignore him.

* He sends me e-mails inviting me to have anal sex with him,
I REALLY ignore him <g>

I've tweeked his little nose again today (Why won't he take
"NO!" for an answer!???) and now he is running rampant pasting
his little list of lies into a few hundred posts all over the
internet.

PING SCOTT GILBERT!!!...NO!!! I do NOT want to have homosexual
anal sex with you!!! Get over it and STOP E-MAILING ME, Loser.

PS/FYI: He's a pathological liar, if you guys believe for a
minute that he's ever been anywhere NEAR the title to a 'vette,
you are bigger fools than I first took you for.

--
So if you meet me, have some courtesy,
have some sympathy, and some taste.
Old September 4th 04, 09:44 PM
I-zheet M'drurz

Old September 4th 04, 09:53 PM
SAPguru

I-zheet M'drurz wrote:
> He follows me around from group to group and humps my leg,
> I ignore him.

Why are you in this Corvette group, Pedophile? Own any? How many? What
years?

> He sends me e-mails inviting me to have anal sex with him,
> I REALLY ignore him <g>

You live a sick fantasy life, pedophile. I am sure you can prove those
lies though, right? Like you can prove you have a Corvette?

> PING SCOTT GILBERT!!!...NO!!! I do NOT want to have homosexual
> anal sex with you!!! Get over it and STOP E-MAILING ME, Loser.

Who would ever want to have sex with you, pedophile? That is why you rape
young boys - because nobody will give you sex willingly. Like Diane
Pendergast - when was the last time you had sex with her, pedophile?

Old September 4th 04, 09:53 PM
SAPguru

Old September 5th 04, 07:58 PM
SAPguru

Tedd Riggs wrote:
> Couple Major Errors: Mike left Escort on his own as the finance side
> of the house wanted to build things as cheap as they could and start
> using plastic cases and much lower performing products. Mike wanted
> to keep them almost Mil. Spec.parts,
> cheap parts, especially RF/Microwave parts just are not very stable.
> He was not "forced out"
>
> Mike's "Ego"; It is no different then most of the good Microwave
> Design Engineers that really know what they are doing, they tend to be
> perfectionists and are fast to disagree if they know they are right.

I totally agree, Tedd. Valentine has every right to have a huge ego. He
is probably one of the most knowledgable Microwave Engineers on the planet,
and owns a $100M company; lock, stock, and barrel. I have never had a
ticket when operating a V1 radar detector; which is the only radar
deterctor to ever grace my 88, 98, 01, or 03 Corvettes. Can't argue with
success.