WARNING: Some T&A 287 Exotics_WallPaper_1280x960.jpg (1/1) 147756 bytes

Old November 21st 06, 08:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

Default WARNING: "L.W.(Sweet Billy Goatman) Hughes III"

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 00:38:04 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"
> Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

It's not a statement anymore, it is now considered SPAM, you have two NGs
with the same ****. Guess it's time to send this mess to COX, and see what
they think about the 127 posts with the same "statement".
You are so incredibly stupid, just beyond comprehension. Liar.

:> There you go again, the jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, jealous little
:>draft dodging senile coward from Navarre, Florida, who's only way to get
:>attention is to make a fool of it's self. With this goat
:>obsession/fetish you have. Like when the other kids laughed at it's
:>attempt to use foul language in elementary school play grounds, but just
:>gibberish. Too senile to remember what he last wrote. Like a little rat
:>dog barking me too, me too. And as usually afraid to use your name,
:>address, or even sign your statement as any man would.
:> Again you don't even have the fortitude to sign your lies, what
:>coward!
:> Like what??????
:> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/
:>
:>"24Bit®" wrote:
:>>
:>> A hell of a lot more then you have done, or ever will do!
:>> You're nothing but a baby punk.
Old November 21st 06, 09:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 00:54:02 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"
> Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

Hey Goatman, you think this is enough?

From: "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" >
Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Subject: "L.W. (Soft Top; Clear Moonroof) Hughes III"

<Whw8h.340853$1T2.311406@pd7urf2no> >

Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 23:13:45 -0800

There you go again, the jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, jealous little
draft dodging senile coward from Navarre, Florida, who's only way to get
attention is to make a fool of it's self. With this goat
obsession/fetish you have. Like when the other kids laughed at it's
attempt to use foul language in elementary school play grounds, but just
gibberish. Too senile to remember what he last wrote. Like a little rat
dog barking me too, me too. And as usually afraid to use your name,
address, or even sign your statement as any man would.
Again you don't even have the fortitude to sign your lies, what
coward!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

From: "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" >
Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Subject: "L.W.(Billy Goat) Hughes III" soft top clear moonroof

Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:23:22 -0800

There you go again, the jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, jealous little
senile coward from Navarre, Florida, who's only way to get attention is
to make a fool of it's self. With this goat obsession/fetish you have.
Like when the other kids laughed at it's attempt to use foul language in
elementary school play grounds, but just gibberish. Too senile to
remember what he last wrote. Like a little rat dog barking me too, me
too. And as usually afraid to use your name, address, or even sign your
statement as any man would.
We can tell by the way you don't write out even links that you have
no idea what Hyper Text Markup Language is!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

From: "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" >
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Subject: "L.W.(Billy Goat) Hughes III"

<Mht8h.347954$R63.290539@pd7urf1no> >
<PRx8h.340954$1T2.50707@pd7urf2no> >

Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 00:36:41 -0800

There you go again, the jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, jealous little
draft dodging senile coward from Navarre, Florida, who's only way to get
attention is to make a fool of it's self. With this goat
obsession/fetish you have. Like when the other kids laughed at it's
attempt to use foul language in elementary school play grounds, but just
gibberish. Too senile to remember what he last wrote. Like a little rat
dog barking me too, me too. And as usually afraid to use your name,
address, or even sign your statement as any man would.
Again you don't even have the fortitude to sign your lies, what
coward!
Just what part of my statement: "True, but now it's up to you to
find the needle in a hay stack, your welcome to try. I have been
misinformed by others, though." didn't you understand, coward????
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

From: "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" >
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Subject: WARNING: "L.W.(Sweet Billy Goatman) Hughes III"

<cZs8h.347846$R63.65249@pd7urf1no>

From: "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" >
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Subject: "L.W.(Goatman Faggo) Hughes III"

Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:56:51 -0700

There you go again, the jealous, really jealous little coward from
Navarre, Florida, who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of
it's self. With this goat obsession/fetish you have. Like when the other
kids laughed at it's attempt to use foul language in elementary school
play grounds, but just gibberish. Like a little rat dog barking me too,
me too. And as usually afraid to use your name, address, or even sign
your statement as any man would.
Yes I've kept a life time of friends, something obviously you don't
have.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

From: "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" >
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.autos

Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:56:57 -0700

From: "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" >
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.autos

Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 23:44:44 -0800

There you go again, the jealous, really jealous and senile little

From: "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" >
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.autos

2>
<itQ7h.334083$1T2.289323@pd7urf2no>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 20:08:53 -0800

There you go again, the jealous, really jealous little coward, in
Vancouver via 24.86.24.251 who's only way to get attention is to make a
fool of it's self. With an obsession the other perverts here. With
extreme jealous ranting over the documents/possessions proving I'm an
American man. Sounds like a little rat dog barking me too, me too. And
the poor thing, you're too girlie to take responsibility for yourself
again, by signing your statement like a man.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

From: "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" >
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.autos

From: "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" >
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.autos

<cZs8h.347846$R63.65249@pd7urf1no>

Old November 21st 06, 09:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Craig Scheiner

Default WARNING: Some T&A 287 Exotics_WallPaper_1280x960.jpg (1/1) 147756 bytes

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 00:07:34 -0800, L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote
(in article >):

Now, now, you are lying again Bill. The article you point to below,
http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2006...1806122050.txt
proves you are lying again. Here is what it says:

"Saturday's restless crowd of protesters was confined to a small piece of
county-owned land next to the canyon. The property owner, developer D.R.
Horton, refused to allow access, said officials had taken steps to remove the
illegal encampments, and he did not want protesters on the property. Police
reports on Friday said that most of the men who lived in the canyon had
cleared out in advance of Saturday's protests. "

So the TRUTH is, you were NOT allowed into the canyon AT ALL. You LIED when
you wrote, " I was with the men that cleared the illegal criminal's from
McGonigle Canyon, San Diego, this last Sunday," because they had left on
their own on FRIDAY. You did NOT clean anyone out of anywhere. You even LIED
about the day of your wimpy little "protest."

There was one possible mention of you in the article, though. This quote:
"police were investigating one incident of "unlawful touching," Was the
reporter writing about you, Bill? Were you the one doing the "touching?" Does
the reporter know you are a self-proclaimed homosexual and you came out of
the closet when you decided to post this on the internet for the world to
see?

>On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 01:45:13 -0700, L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote
>(in article >):

> I am a homosexual. period!
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
> http://www.billhughes.com/

Even tough you lie repeatedly about other things, and you lie about the good
people who post here, I do believe you told the truth about your gayness,
Bill Hughes. No sane, rational, intelligent, American veteran would post on
the web he was a homosexual if it were not true. So I do believe you about
your declared sexual preference, Bill. You are always welcome in the City by
the Bay, San Francisco. By the way, you should get your hotel reservation in
early. Rooms get booked up fast for Gay Pride Day.
Craig

http://www.usenet.com
Old November 21st 06, 10:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

The paper like all "news"? papers are written by bleeding heart
liberal wacko wimps that report accordingly. Now do you really think the
owners and Mexicans would have left without the prodding of Americans,
taking back America? I hear they are selling the Golden Gate, perhaps
you should buy it.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old November 21st 06, 06:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Craig Scheiner

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 02:02:28 -0800, L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote
(in article >):

> The paper like all "news"? papers are written by bleeding heart
> liberal wacko wimps that report accordingly. Now do you really think the
> owners and Mexicans would have left without the prodding of Americans,
> taking back America? I hear they are selling the Golden Gate, perhaps
> you should buy it.
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
> http://www.billhughes.com/
>
> Craig Scheiner wrote:
>> <snip rhetoric propaganda>

You are the one who cited it as "proof" of your heroism defending the most
powerful nation on earth from a few dirt poor mexican laborers.

YOU posted the website for the article that proves what you said you did is a
LIE. You DID NOT do what you claimed. This is your lying post:

From: "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" >
Date: Today 12:07 AM
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.autos

I was with the men that cleared the illegal criminal's from
McGonigle Canyon, San Diego, this last Sunday:
http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2006...1806122050.txt
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

Once again, you are caught lying red handed. You are not a patriot. You are
nothing but a lying liar. You DID NOT clear anyone out of the canyon and
neither did anyone else. YOUR ARTICLE said they had left the day before. You
lying liar. You should be ashamed of your self.

Craig

http://www.usenet.com
Old November 21st 06, 10:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Zilbandy

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 09:06:33 GMT, > wrote:

>Hey Goatman, you think this is enough?

Jesus... why don't you two get a room and get your foreplay bickering
out of the newsgroup. Grow up! I enjoy your posts, but this bickering
makes you look like... well, makes you look like the other poster in
question.

--
Zilbandy - Tucson, Arizona USA >
Dead Suburban's Home Page: http://zilbandy.com/suburb/
Old November 21st 06, 10:35 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

That is a fact I was there, and other places protecting my border
from the criminals you're now to afraid to walk your streets in San
Francisco. Just being a member makes me a better American than you will
ever be.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Craig Scheiner wrote:

> You are the one who cited it as "proof" of your heroism defending the most
> powerful nation on earth from a few dirt poor mexican laborers.
>
> YOU posted the website for the article that proves what you said you did is a
> LIE. You DID NOT do what you claimed. This is your lying post:
>
> From: "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" >
> Date: Today 12:07 AM
> Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.autos
>
> I was with the men that cleared the illegal criminal's from
> McGonigle Canyon, San Diego, this last Sunday:
> http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2006...1806122050.txt
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
>
> Once again, you are caught lying red handed. You are not a patriot. You are
> nothing but a lying liar. You DID NOT clear anyone out of the canyon and
> neither did anyone else. YOUR ARTICLE said they had left the day before. You
> lying liar. You should be ashamed of your self.
>
> Craig

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	minutemen.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	219.9 KB
ID:	3225
Old November 21st 06, 11:58 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Roadsign

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 15:32:23 -0700, Zilbandy
> wrote:

>On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 09:06:33 GMT, > wrote:
>
>>Hey Goatman, you think this is enough?

>Jesus... why don't you two get a room and get your foreplay bickering
>out of the newsgroup. Grow up! I enjoy your posts, but this bickering
>makes you look like... well, makes you look like the other poster in
>question.

DITTO!

RS