Sleek, Sparkling Rims Power A $3.1 Billion Aftermarket Industry

Old June 9th 05, 11:35 PM
George Grapman

Rod Speed wrote:
> Some terminal sales ****wit claiming to be
> George Grapman > wrote in message
> . com...
> just what you'd expect from a terminal sales ****wit.
>
> No surprise that the best its ever been able to manage is sales ****wit.

The child still not get it. Wen it is noted that whenever facts fail
him he admits his lack of facts by doing the "****wit" or "reams" bots
he is supposed to counter that with some facts rather than proving that
our assumptions about him are correct.
When dos th next welfare check arrive,little boy?

--
To reply via e-mail please delete 1 c from paccbell
Old June 9th 05, 11:36 PM
George Grapman

Rod Speed wrote:
> Some terminal sales ****wit claiming to be
> George Grapman > wrote in message
> . com...
> just what you'd expect from a terminal sales ****wit.
>
> No surprise that the best its ever been able to manage is sales ****wit.

And your job is.................................?

--
To reply via e-mail please delete 1 c from paccbell
Old June 9th 05, 11:37 PM
George Grapman

Rod Speed wrote:
> wont be in any position to 'react' when wearing one, ****wit.
>
> Reams of stupid pig ignorant shinybums mindlessly respouting
> the same stupid pig ignorant drivel, likely from the same pig
> ignorant drivel, flushed where it belongs.

Another fact filled reply from our resident welfare leech.
--
To reply via e-mail please delete 1 c from paccbell
Old June 9th 05, 11:40 PM
bicycle

Rod Speed (the Spork Dork) wrote:
> bicycle > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > Rod Speed (Spork Dork) wrote
> >> bicycle > wrote

> >> No he doesnt. He's talking about the extent of
> >> injurys that result with a crash, not IN CONTROL.

> >> Because it is. Novel concept eh ?

> > Novel concept to so many doesn't make it novel anymore, ******.

> ****wit.
> ****wit.
> ****wit.
> ****wit.
> ****wit.
> ****wit.
> ****wit.

Aussie trailer-trash rears it's ugly head once again. The limited
vocabulary that results from a limited education. Anyhow, I was right,
you were wrong. Again.

Old June 9th 05, 11:51 PM
George Grapman

bicycle wrote:
>>****wit.

> Aussie trailer-trash rears it's ugly head once again. The limited
> vocabulary that results from a limited education. Anyhow, I was right,
> you were wrong. Again.

When baby Rod cries "bull****", "****wit" "salesfool" or "reams of
****" it is his way of saying:

My dear sir, lacking any facts to contrary, I have to admit that you
are correct and I am wrong"

--
To reply via e-mail please delete 1 c from paccbell
Old June 10th 05, 12:13 AM
Rod Speed

Old June 10th 05, 12:13 AM
Rod Speed

Old June 10th 05, 12:14 AM
Rod Speed

Old June 10th 05, 12:15 AM
Rod Speed

Some gutless ****wit welfare bludger desperately cowering behind
bicycle > desperately attempted
to bull**** its way out of its predicament in message
oups.com...
and fooled absolutely no one at all. As always.

No wonder the best it has ever been able to
manage is to bludge off the welfare system.

Old June 10th 05, 12:15 AM
Rod Speed