So? NSR, pretty much a dead deal?

Old June 1st 05, 04:10 AM
Sting32

Default So? NSR, pretty much a dead deal?

So much for my 45 bucks I guess?
no more patches as promised?

oh, so do I assume that is 'it' like everything else? too much to fix? what
is up?

Old June 1st 05, 04:29 AM
Kerry Grant

Sting32 wrote:
> So much for my 45 bucks I guess?
> no more patches as promised?
>
> oh, so do I assume that is 'it' like everything else? too much to fix? what
> is up?

I believe they are working on the 2nd patch as we speak. This one is
focusing on internet game play.

Kerry

Old June 1st 05, 10:09 AM
schooner

Ya, its called NSR 2006 ;-)

Old June 1st 05, 12:31 PM
Ratt

Hey Mark - ever consider having a GTR division at CORL? I sure would be
interested.

I brought my trusty copy of NSR back to EB Games and got a whole $9 back!!!!

Regards,

Willard.

Old June 1st 05, 12:41 PM
schooner

Actually I am shutting down CORL at the end of our current season. The sim
world especially for oval racing is slowing down and I don't have the time
to keep it active with new members and such

Old June 1st 05, 02:19 PM
Darus

Without a doubt, NSR is the single biggest turd of a racing game I have
spent good money on. $49.99 plus tax for a title that I played for a
whole 3 weeks. There are so many issues with it and the "support" has
been **** poor at best. They market the title as "new" when it's a
rebadged NT2004 in reality. For anyone reading this and even <thinking>
about this crapware, please avoid it at all costs. $9.99 MIGHT be too
much.

Old June 1st 05, 03:22 PM
Plowboy

I am there man, I feel your pain. I could have waited for C.O.D. 2...
damnit

so, everything "online" racing and such, seems to me, to be drying up
lately... half the numbers on sierra lobbies (NR03) I havnet sbeen on GPL
stuff for a while... where the hell is everyone?

Lets get NetKar (99) up and going... it was pretty decent.

Darus enlightened us with:

Old June 1st 05, 10:24 PM
Ratt

Give GTR a try Mark - let's do some road course racing!

Old June 2nd 05, 03:32 AM
Nlaplaca

Since GTR I haven't touched NR2003 or NSR. I'm loving the road courses.

"Plowboy" > wrote in message
>I am there man, I feel your pain. I could have waited for C.O.D. 2...
>damnit
>
> so, everything "online" racing and such, seems to me, to be drying up
> lately... half the numbers on sierra lobbies (NR03) I havnet sbeen on GPL
> stuff for a while... where the hell is everyone?
>
> Lets get NetKar (99) up and going... it was pretty decent.
>

> Darus enlightened us with:
>> Without a doubt, NSR is the single biggest turd of a racing game I
>> have spent good money on. $49.99 plus tax for a title that I played
>> for a whole 3 weeks. There are so many issues with it and the
>> "support" has been **** poor at best. They market the title as "new"
>> when it's a rebadged NT2004 in reality. For anyone reading this and
>> even <thinking> about this crapware, please avoid it at all costs.
>> $9.99 MIGHT be too much.

My buddy got a way better deal than me and I'm pissed! Dannyboyy Chrysler 0 May 28th 05 03:10 AM
Dead battery (don't laugh) Nathan Otis Jeep 15 May 11th 05 05:37 AM
Dead Battery delilalila Ford Explorer 0 March 13th 05 04:50 PM
Dead Battery : ( dragenwagen VW air cooled 8 November 25th 04 09:15 AM
Dead Battery current leak Jeremy Saturn 3 July 1st 04 07:54 PM