Chrysler-Maserati TC, yellow - fvl

Old March 22nd 07, 07:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Default Chrysler-Maserati TC, yellow - fvl

Another one jealous of my knowledge and possessions. You've probably
never seen the engraved port hole glass used on Chrysler's Maserati, have
you?
God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
http://www.billhughes.com/

"Marvin Snows" > wrote in message
.. .
> Hughes has never been big on facts Peter. Just check his other 26,000

posts

Old March 22nd 07, 08:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
doby

If I am reading your responce correctly (35,000) referring to the
price, then I have the price at 30,000 fully equiped. Two engines were
available - 200-bhp turbo charged 4 with an intercooler and port
injection and a Maserati designed 16-valve twin cam head mated with a
five speed. With the three-speed automatic the engine was a
single-cam 160-bhp Turb II. Total production about 7500. (Source
"Chrysler Chronical" by James M. Flammang {revised and updated}.

I would wonder what engines the mechanics didn't like, per Ron's
remark. I would guess there were fewer of the real Maseratis to be
seen. Most likely the Mopar engine would be the likely one.

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 22:39:24 -0500, "Peter Dohm"
> wrote:

>My recollection is more like 35,000 which would be roughly comparable to the
>current T-bird after adjusting for inflation. Sales look roughly
>comparable--from what I've seen on the street--and neither was/is a volume
>seller.
>
>The 1987 styling change of the 2 door LeBaron also gave it an appearance
>vaguely similar to the TC at around half the price. IMHO, the similarity of
>appearance was very vague.
>
>Peter

. ..

Old March 23rd 07, 03:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered[_4_]

Today, Doby made these interesting comments ...

> If I am reading your responce correctly (35,000) referring to
> the price, then I have the price at 30,000 fully equiped. Two
> engines were available - 200-bhp turbo charged 4 with an
> intercooler and port injection and a Maserati designed
> 16-valve twin cam head mated with a five speed. With the
> three-speed automatic the engine was a single-cam 160-bhp Turb
> II. Total production about 7500. (Source "Chrysler
> Chronical" by James M. Flammang {revised and updated}.
>
> I would wonder what engines the mechanics didn't like, per
> Ron's remark. I would guess there were fewer of the real
> Maseratis to be seen. Most likely the Mopar engine would be
> the likely one.

Never knew there were real Maserati engines in any of these cars.
At the tail end of the model run, MMC 3.0L V-6s were installed.
Pretty much all the 2.2L Turbo IIs had mechanical trouble plus
performed very poorly with only the TorqueFlite 3-speed auto - that
engine really needed the 5-speed manual

--
HP, aka Jerry
Old March 23rd 07, 07:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Marvin Snows

Oh looky here Hughes is seeking attention again. Not only that but
exhibiting a narcissistic personality to go with it.

Signs and symptoms of the narcissistic personality a
Overreacts to criticism, becoming angry or humiliated
Uses others to reach goals
Exaggerates own importance
Entertains unrealistic fantasies about achievements, power, beauty,
intelligence or romance
Has unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment
Seeks constant attention and positive reinforcement from others
Is easily jealous
Has a sense of entitlement
Is interpersonally exploitative
Lacks empathy
Displays arrogant, haughty behaviors

Diagnostic criteria:
Has a grandiose sense of self-importance
Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance,
beauty, or ideal love
Believes that they are "special" and unique and can only be understood by
other special people
Requires excessive admiration
Has a strong sense of entitlement
Takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
Lacks empathy
Is often envious or believes others are envious of him or her
Arrogant affect

Narcissistic personality disorder has been described as, "the denial of the
true self." It has been suggested that Narcissistic personality disorder may
be related to defenses against shame.
Also, people with narcissistic personality are often Insecure and
emotionally immature people who often exhibit bullying behaviors, especially
manipulation and deception. These are necessary in order to obtain attention
which would not otherwise be forthcoming. Bullies and harassers have the
emotional age of a young child and will exhibit temper tantrums, deceit,
lying and manipulation to avoid exposure of their true nature and to evade
accountability and sanction.
Other studies suggest that people who continually seek attention were
possibly unloved or felt unloved as children and were possibly weaned from
their mother too early or not breast fed at all.

Snowman

Old March 23rd 07, 07:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

Hey Marvin,
Show him your DD214 and all will be forgiven.

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 12:05:48 -0800, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"

Old March 23rd 07, 08:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Old March 23rd 07, 08:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Frank ess

Marvin Snows wrote:
> Oh looky here Hughes is seeking attention again. Not only that but
> exhibiting a narcissistic personality to go with it.

Shut /up/! he explained.

--
Frank ess
Old March 23rd 07, 09:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Yes, it is good to be a patriot, and not one of these bleeding heart
liberal wacko limp cowards in Congress with the cute and run mentality.
God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old March 24th 07, 03:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Marvin Snows

Why is it so important for you to know what other people have got/what they
have seen or haven't?
Why If I haven't seen "the engraved port hole glass used on Chrysler's
Maserati" does that make me or anyone a loser? Why does not bothering to
have a certain piece of paper make anyone a coward? Why are any of these
things of any consequence at all? Because you say so?
Of course these things don't matter at all, are totally unimportant and
irrelevant and you raise them only to try and draw attention to yourself and
promote your own exaggerated sense of self importance. Anyone can float out
things they have seen or have that other people may not have. Unimportant
issues usually matter to none and hanging on to them as you do Hughes is a
sure sign of some sort of mental disorder. You may not like or accept the
facts but none the less they are the facts and you suffer from a
narcissistic personality disorder. You really need help but you won't seek
it because you won't want to accept the truth about yourself and will
probably be too scared to accept facts that don't fit within the self image
you have made of yourself.

Snowman

Old March 24th 07, 03:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Marvin Snows

Which one?

Snowman