MADD too pc to divulge/confront illegal alien drunk driving epidemic

Old October 28th 06, 01:08 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar

Default MADD too pc to divulge/confront illegal alien drunk driving epidemic

RuleOfLaw wrote:
> [...]
> Figures from 2002 were not available.
> Latinos make up roughly 21 percent of the California driving
> population.
> 'The profile of a drunk driver in California is a young Hispanic male,
> and I bet you have a similar situation all over the Southwest,' UT's
> Caetano said."
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------*----------------
>
> PLEASE EMAIL THESE LINKS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW:
>

> www.predatoryaliens.com
> www.immigrationshumancost.org
> www.daylaborers.org
>

> "The Illegal-Alien Crime Wave" by Heather Mac Donald
> http://www.city-journal.org/html/14_...gal_alien.html
>

> See the COLO$$AL CO$T$ of illegal aliens to the American taxpayer:
> www.immigrationcounters.com
>

> www.AmericanPatrol.com
> www.SaveOurState.org
> www.escapingjustice.com
>

> Just two of MANY American cops murdered by illegals:
> www.deputydavidmarch.com
> www.kriseggle.org
>

> "It does not take a majority to prevail, but
> rather an irate, tireless minority keen on
> setting brushfires of freedom in the minds
> of men."
> - Samuel Adams
> .
> "Unfortunately, the majority of illegal aliens who are here are engaged
>
> in criminal activity. Identity theft, use of fraudulent social security
>
> numbers and green cards, tax evasion, driving without licenses
> represent some of the crimes that are engaged in by the majority of
> illegal aliens on a daily basis merely to maintain and hide their
> illegal status. In addition, violent crime and drug distribution and
> possession is also prevalent among illegal aliens. Over 25% of today's
> federal prison population are illegal aliens. In some areas of the
> country, 12% of felonies, 25% of burglaries and 34% of thefts are
> committed by illegal aliens."
> -- Testimony of District Attorney John M. Morganelli before the House
>
> Subcommittee on immigration, Border, Security and Claims [Note: 99% of
> warrants for murder in Los Angeles, California -- the USA's 2nd
> most-populated city -- are for illegal aliens]
> County calls for layoffs, deep cut - Supervisors try to fill $804
> million shortfall, By Troy Anderson, Whittier Daily News, Monday, April
>
> 14, 2003.
> "Los Angeles County officials released a $16.5 billion budget plan
> Monday calling for $467.2 million in cuts in spending and 2,158 fewer
> employees and warned that far more drastic actions might become
> necessary...
> Antonovich said the cost of illegal immigration is catching up with
> government...
> Medical and mental- health services provided to illegal immigrants
> total more than $360 million,' Antonovich said. 'Criminal aliens cost
> Los Angeles County taxpayers more than $150 million.'"

America, the land of wimps and pussies! Our forefathers would have
eliminated these ****bag
illegal aliens without remorse.

ted

Old October 30th 06, 09:10 AM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar
[email protected][_1_]

The only location where there is a massive imigrant drunk driving
problem is right where you're looking now.

Midlant

Old October 30th 06, 09:23 AM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar
P.Roehling

"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote

> Lots of us complain about the all the killing illegals do with their
> drunk driving. In mexican culture DUI is totally accepted even if you
> kill someone!!! As to why MADD won't address the problem - it's
> because the businesses who benefit from cheap illegal labor pay them to
> look the other way just like they do with our congressmen. America =
> TOTAL CORRUPTION.

Yeah, but that means that somebody must have bribed you to say that.

Old October 30th 06, 05:31 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 00:23:58 -0800, "P.Roehling"
> wrote:

>"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote
>
>> Lots of us complain about the all the killing illegals do with their
>> drunk driving. In mexican culture DUI is totally accepted even if you
>> kill someone!!! As to why MADD won't address the problem - it's
>> because the businesses who benefit from cheap illegal labor pay them to
>> look the other way just like they do with our congressmen. America =
>> TOTAL CORRUPTION.

>Yeah, but that means that somebody must have bribed you to say that.

HAHAHA. Another idiot who takes everything literally.

Old October 30th 06, 08:35 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar
P.Roehling

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote

> HAHAHA. Another idiot who takes everything literally.

(Hint for humorless ideologues: "Irony" has nothing to do with
blacksmithing.)

Old October 31st 06, 06:49 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Laura Bush
murdered her boy friend pablum puked in rec.autos.driving:

> Lots of people complain about the all the killing I do with my
> incompetent driving. In my culture incompetence is totally accepted
> even if I kill someone!!! As to why soceity won't address the problem
> - it's because the welfare offices who benefit from my continued patronage
> pay them to look the other way. My world = TOTAL CORRUPTION.

Took some work, but the trimming in this header is DONE!

--
Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend demonstrates
its (in)ability to handle simple math:

"The issue is the psychopath doing 60 mph OVER THE LIMIT!!!!!!!!.
This guy is a murderer and i want him locked up anyway
they can do it."

--Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/
Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are Murderers (SADDAM), 11/17/2004
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/pkzrc
Message ID:
Old November 5th 06, 09:00 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sports.nascar,nashville.general
Louis Skolnick

oups.com...

-*----------------

> > PLEASE EMAIL THESE LINKS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW:
> >

> > www.predatoryaliens.com
> > www.immigrationshumancost.org
> > www.daylaborers.org
> >

> > "The Illegal-Alien Crime Wave" by Heather Mac Donald
> > http://www.city-journal.org/html/14_...gal_alien.html
> >

> > See the COLO$$AL CO$T$ of illegal aliens to the American taxpayer:
> > www.immigrationcounters.com
> >

> > www.AmericanPatrol.com
> > www.SaveOurState.org
> > www.escapingjustice.com
> >

> > Just two of MANY American cops murdered by illegals:
> > www.deputydavidmarch.com
> > www.kriseggle.org
> >

> > "It does not take a majority to prevail, but
> > rather an irate, tireless minority keen on
> > setting brushfires of freedom in the minds
> > of men."
> > - Samuel Adams
> > .
> > "Unfortunately, the majority of illegal aliens who are here are engaged
> >
> > in criminal activity. Identity theft, use of fraudulent social security
> >
> > numbers and green cards, tax evasion, driving without licenses
> > represent some of the crimes that are engaged in by the majority of
> > illegal aliens on a daily basis merely to maintain and hide their
> > illegal status. In addition, violent crime and drug distribution and
> > possession is also prevalent among illegal aliens. Over 25% of today's
> > federal prison population are illegal aliens. In some areas of the
> > country, 12% of felonies, 25% of burglaries and 34% of thefts are
> > committed by illegal aliens."
> > -- Testimony of District Attorney John M. Morganelli before the House
> >
> > Subcommittee on immigration, Border, Security and Claims [Note: 99% of
> > warrants for murder in Los Angeles, California -- the USA's 2nd
> > most-populated city -- are for illegal aliens]
> > County calls for layoffs, deep cut - Supervisors try to fill $804
> > million shortfall, By Troy Anderson, Whittier Daily News, Monday, April
> >
> > 14, 2003.
> > "Los Angeles County officials released a $16.5 billion budget plan
> > Monday calling for $467.2 million in cuts in spending and 2,158 fewer
> > employees and warned that far more drastic actions might become
> > necessary...
> > Antonovich said the cost of illegal immigration is catching up with
> > government...
> > Medical and mental- health services provided to illegal immigrants
> > total more than $360 million,' Antonovich said. 'Criminal aliens cost
> > Los Angeles County taxpayers more than $150 million.'"

> America, the land of wimps and pussies! Our forefathers would have
> eliminated these ****bag
> illegal aliens without remorse.
>
> ted

And what's your opinion on this, Blackie?

Old November 5th 06, 10:24 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sports.nascar
Boston Blackie

In article >,
"Louis Skolnick" > wrote:

> And what's your opinion on this, Blackie?

didn't read it.