Got radar ticket on Interstate 40 going to Laughlin: I need Engineering Study for I-40

Old November 11th 05, 06:33 PM
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

Default Got radar ticket on Interstate 40 going to Laughlin: I need Engineering Study for I-40

On 10 Nov 2005 21:43:50 -0800, "Furious George" >
wrote:

>Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
>> John Bolton wrote:
>> > I received a radar ticket on Interstate 40 going to Laughlin in
>> > Needles. Are there Engineering studies done on Interstates like this
>> > and if so where would I get the one for Needles, CA? I live in Los
>> > Angeles. Can I go online somewhere? Who would I see for info in
>> > Needles?

>> Engineering studies of what?? If you broke the law you broke the law.
>> Stop being a whiney-ass criminal coddler.

>This is SOP. These people can never admit they did wrong and have to
>go looking for blame somewhere else. He's probably saying it is the
>engineers' fault that he sped on Interstate 40. I wonder who he blames
>for his short penis? his slutty mother?

Yup - speeders are deadly criminals and they don't want to face the
fact.

Old November 11th 05, 07:19 PM
The Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend Blade

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 17:33:21 GMT, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE
> said the following in rec.autos.driving...

> Yup - speeders are deadly criminals and they don't want to face the
> fact.

Just like you don't want to face the fact that inaddition to being a
deadly criminal, you are also a ****ing faggot and an idiot, luzer!
Old November 11th 05, 07:21 PM
The Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend Blade

On 10 Nov 2005 20:17:27 -0800, Laura Bush murdered her boy friend
> said the following in rec.autos.driving...

> Engineering studies of what?? If you broke the law you broke the law.

Which is exactly what you did, little miss 41 in a 25 schoolzone. And is
exactly what that butt buddy ou yours, kennedy, did.

> Stop being a whiney-ass criminal coddler.

You stop being a whiney-ass crimonal coddler, bathhouse concubine!!!1!!

Old November 12th 05, 06:23 AM
Furious George

The Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend Blade wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 17:33:21 GMT, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE
> > said the following in rec.autos.driving...
>

> > Yup - speeders are deadly criminals and they don't want to face the
> > fact.
> >

> Just like you don't want to face the fact that inaddition to being a
> deadly criminal, you are also a ****ing faggot and an idiot, luzer!

Lovely, a homophobe. Is it or is it not coincidence that most speeders
are homophobic hate-mongers?

Old November 13th 05, 04:16 PM

Hey Furious George
Let me get this straight. You pay every traffic ticket you get
regardless of the ticket? I don't believe you for a minute. asshole.

Old November 13th 05, 04:19 PM

Hey Dumb ****
Who asked for your opinion. I don't believe that you could let a
traffic ticket get on your record without a fight. You are a dumb ****
for allowing that if you do.