GTLegends... GOLD

Old October 6th 05, 02:26 PM
PlowBoy

Default GTLegends... GOLD

Is it not a download like rFactor?

Where does one get a copy? or Where do you order it, Im in the USA

Old October 6th 05, 04:20 PM
Andi Cole

No it's a 'real' game ;-)

Try www.amazon.com

Only place that seems not to have it is the UK.

Andi.

Old October 6th 05, 04:50 PM
PlowBoy

Andi,

I saw the smiley, for give me for asking, but you dont like rfactor? or
just dont like they way they sell it?

I wasn't trolling, I really want GTL, damn...
Andi Cole enlightened us with:

Old October 6th 05, 04:52 PM
V \fnugen\

Andi Cole wrote:
> No it's a 'real' game ;-)
>
> Try www.amazon.com
>
> Only place that seems not to have it is the UK.
>
> Andi.
>
> "PlowBoy" > wrote in message
>
>>Is it not a download like rFactor?
>>
>>Where does one get a copy? or Where do you order it, Im in the USA

Canada doesn't have it yet either.
Old October 6th 05, 04:55 PM
PlowBoy

crap, amazon.com (usa?) couldnt find it...
is the one I could buy from "sendit.com' going to be german only or??

what the hell is up with Atari, damn it <VBG>

Old October 6th 05, 06:16 PM
Šeon

Andi Cole wrote:

> Only place that seems not to have it is the UK.

Neither does South Africa, but then, what's new
Old October 6th 05, 08:37 PM

I doubt it will be on retail shelves here in the US for a month or much
longer (think GTR release...)

It can be ordered now from:
http://english.megastore.se/template...itemid=1216837

They are in Sweden, but do ship to the US.

Old October 6th 05, 09:49 PM
Andi Cole

The smiley was for the fact that you get no material with rFactor so you pay
money for nothing!. See the thread on 'Selling rFactor' a bit below here and
it makes you think about whether you bought anything.

I guess it's like Steam, that stops people easily selling on used copies of
Half Life 2.

I'm not sure I like it but I can see the need, anything that stops game
thefts and keeps proices down is good by me.

Andi.

Old October 7th 05, 04:47 AM
Bruce

Anyone know if/when it's available in Australia?

Bruce

Old October 7th 05, 02:49 PM
PlowBoy

YOU MEAN MY THREAD? <VBG>

BTW I got an answer from the support guys (or gals). I can transfer the
ownership, as long as I have (snipped the info, you know piracy and all)...

I assume you got a confirmation email when or if you paid/unlocked the game
during the install too?

Yes I know, tongue in cheek, about did i buy (or sell) nothing. <G>

Andi Cole enlightened us with:
> The smiley was for the fact that you get no material with rFactor so
> you pay money for nothing!. See the thread on 'Selling rFactor' a bit
> below here and it makes you think about whether you bought anything.
>
> I guess it's like Steam, that stops people easily selling on used
> copies of Half Life 2.
>
> I'm not sure I like it but I can see the need, anything that stops
> game thefts and keeps proices down is good by me.
>
> Andi.
>

> "PlowBoy" > wrote in message
>> Andi,
>>
>> I saw the smiley, for give me for asking, but you dont like rfactor?
>> or just dont like they way they sell it?
>>
>> I wasn't trolling, I really want GTL, damn...
>> Andi Cole enlightened us with:
>>> No it's a 'real' game ;-)
>>>
>>> Try www.amazon.com
>>>
>>> Only place that seems not to have it is the UK.
>>>
>>> Andi.

My rfactor and gtlegends demo videos are back up Jeff Reid Simulators 0 September 20th 05 05:35 PM
spike killed ccivilians for gold fillings [email protected] Ford Mustang 0 June 7th 05 11:02 PM
Gold Mag Wheel CaravanGuy Chrysler 2 May 16th 05 12:12 AM
Chrome & Gold Plating Services Rocky Maso Antique cars 0 November 24th 04 09:24 PM
WE DO Custom 24kt. GOLD PLATING on your AUTO - HOME - EVERYWHERE! Goldies Gold Plating Alfa Romeo 0 April 28th 04 01:32 AM