CD player for a '94 SC2

Old February 21st 12, 12:53 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Fred[_14_]

Default CD player for a '94 SC2

Anyone know of a reasonably good but not too expensive CD/radio to
replace the cassette/radio in a '94 SC2?

Old February 22nd 12, 03:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Oppie[_7_]

Check www.crutchfield.com

Old February 22nd 12, 11:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Oppie[_7_]

All these should fit your car ('94 SC2)
http://www.crutchfield.com/g_300/Car...s.html?tp=5684

Let me know how you make out. My son used to do some serious car audio work
and bought almost all his stuff from Crutchfield. Was very pleased with
their support.

Old February 24th 12, 12:40 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Fred[_14_]

Oppie wrote:
> All these should fit your car ('94 SC2)
> http://www.crutchfield.com/g_300/Car...s.html?tp=5684
>
> Let me know how you make out. My son used to do some serious car audio
> work and bought almost all his stuff from Crutchfield. Was very pleased
> with their support.
>
> "Fred" > wrote in message
>> Anyone know of a reasonably good but not too expensive CD/radio to
>> replace the cassette/radio in a '94 SC2?

Thanks Oppie! While I'm there I might just fix some of those
things rattling around under the dash!
Old February 24th 12, 04:04 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Oppie[_7_]

"Fred" > wrote in message
> Oppie wrote:
>> All these should fit your car ('94 SC2)
>> http://www.crutchfield.com/g_300/Car...s.html?tp=5684
>>
>> Let me know how you make out. My son used to do some serious car audio
>> work and bought almost all his stuff from Crutchfield. Was very pleased
>> with their support.
>>
>> "Fred" > wrote in message
>>> Anyone know of a reasonably good but not too expensive CD/radio to
>>> replace the cassette/radio in a '94 SC2?
>>>

> Thanks Oppie! While I'm there I might just fix some of those
> things rattling around under the dash!

If you do order from Crutchfield, check on accessory kits. Sometimes you
need an adaptor cable to match the radio to your original harnesses. Their
customer support is most helpful in making sure you get what you need.

Fix the rattling stuff.... gawd no. That's why they put radios in cars, to
drown out the rattling sounds.

01 sc2 help darkD3vil Saturn 2 April 24th 06 11:13 PM
Help Please, 02 SC2 Sakic Saturn 0 September 28th 05 10:45 AM
AC on 96 SC2 Chris D'Agnolo Saturn 1 June 28th 05 07:59 PM
92 SC2 pachita Saturn 1 February 18th 05 05:02 PM
Help with my 95 SC2 macandtash Saturn 1 July 12th 04 10:48 PM